Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Young Jeezy Arrested for Battery Against Son

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Jeezy Arrested for Battery Against Son
    Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:15am

Rapper Young Jeezy was arrested in Atlanta for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats against his own son ... TMZ has learned.

According to the charging documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom and he threw his son into the glass shower door, causing the son to hit his head. Then Jeezy allegedly punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him.

According to the incident report, Jeezy's son attempted to escape but the rapper's bodyguard blocked the stairwell. ( Collapse )

The docs go on -- claiming Jeezy subsequently choked his son and said, "I will kill you." According to police docs, Jeezy's son claims his dad said, "I will put a bullet in your head right now," adding, "If I could get away with it, I would kill you." The incident allegedly occurred in Sept., 2012.

We've learned Jeezy turned himself in to authorities Friday after a grand jury warrant for each charge was issued. He bonded out soon after for $45,000.

Jeezy's attorney tells TMZ, "We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family's privacy."

( Collapse )

---

Young Jeezy says he did NOT brutalize his son and make terroristic threats against him ... and claims the whole thing was a set up by his loathsome, greedy, gold digging baby mama who got him arrested.

Sources connected to Jeezy tell TMZ ... the rapper and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did indeed get into a nuclear argument in Sept., 2012, but it never turned really violent. We're told it started when Jeezy told the teenager he had turned into a punk kid with an attitude and he didn't want the kid staying at his house.

Our Jeezy sources say Jadarius became belligerent and the two starting screaming at each other. Jeezy claims he never hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.

As for the terroristic threats -- Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, "I will kill you ... I will put a bullet in your head right now" -- the rapper claims all he said was something to the effect of, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it."

Our sources claim at the bottom of it all ... Tenesha Dykes, whom they say is brainwashing the son against his dad and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:19am
Confused
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:31am
Oh dear..
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:34am
Damn Jeezy, not the youth- I hope it aint true! And RIP to his hairline... that sh!t comes to a point... one single point!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:35am
Can't have two men in one house

However I'm curious.

I wonder if it was a tussle of egos ..

Reminds me of that thread that bhmer made when her hubby punched her son in the chest.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's under similar circs too..

Edited by afrokock - Jan 08 2014 at 10:52am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:38am
geez... 
i never knew how much hats helped him.. 

i still like jeezy a lot. hes innocent until proven guilty for me. 

this happened in sept 2012 why is it just coming out now? why was there allegedly no damage back then.. but now the boy was all hurt..? 
he may have hit him but (everyone has their own ways of parenting) but i think there would be pictures with proof if he really beat him up bad.. 
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:38am
2012?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:38am

Hmm, the kids acts like a "punk" ? I wonder if he is feminine acting.

Edited by Rumbera - Jan 08 2014 at 10:50am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Hmm, the kids as like a "punk" ?

LOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:48am
Don't laugh i'm carb and coffee deprived this morning LOL... i don't even know what I was trying to say..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic