Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

young dad wins custody over wrongful adoption

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:11am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Just think, if she had aborted him against the father's will instead, no one in this tread would even care.

I shole wouldn't.
But he's here now so he needs to be taken care of.

Except he was being taken care of so you could have left it at "you shole wouldn't", thanks.
you arent this retarded, or are you arguing just for the sake of it?

Both of them admitted I am correct and I'm sure you will pretty soon as well. 
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:22am
actually i was referring to you saying the baby was being taken care off as if thats grounds enough for the dad to not pursue custody of his son
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:28am
I made a simple statement. That if this same child had been aborted you would not give a f*ck. She threw in the child being taken care of which was irrelevant to my statement because the child was being taken care of either way. No I am not that retarded to allow you to people to construct a straw man argument that easily.  So once again back to my original statement. Read it and weep since you're obviously feeling some type of way about it.

Hypocrite.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:30am
Y'all could have just passed it up but you couldn't because you know it's true and don't make no sense. Paternal rights my ass.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:37am
And then want to holler its the law. The law my ass, get real. Nobody was worried about the law when that woman left those two babies in that hot ass car and that was a law that actually made some type of sense.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:46am

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

When she told him that she suspected that she was pregnant and took the pregnancy test at his house, he questioned the authenticity of the pregnancy test kits. He did not follow up with her to find out if she really was pregnant. Blew her off. Do any of the single mothers relate to the birth mother's actions?
he did, she refused to get confirmation via a blood test

According the the article, he asked her to go get a pregnancy test at a doctors office right after she took numerous home pregnancy tests. He did not follow up after that encounter.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:48am
this can't be life...what does a person that exists have to do with a blood clot being vacuumed out of a uterus.  If your mother said she aborted a child 10 yrs ago would you mourn in the same way as as losing a 10 year old brother or sister...no.  if someone has a miscarriage will they mourn the same way as their child dying at 4 or 5 yrs old...no.  how is any of this comparable?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:50am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this can't be life...what does a person that exists have to do with a blood clot being vacuumed out of a uterus.

I'm not even gonna...

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:53am

I made a simple statement. That if this same child had been aborted you would not give a f*ck. She threw in the child being taken care of which was irrelevant to my statement because the child was being taken care of either way. No I am not that retarded to allow you to people to construct a straw man argument that easily.  So once again back to my original statement. Read it and weep since you're obviously feeling some type of way about it.

Hypocrite.
you're on a soap box for the wrong reasons
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:55am

Hypocrite.
you're on a soap box for the wrong reasons

Okay. It's still true though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair