Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

That's the point being made. If you see it as lipstick on a pig then you'll never see it as anything else anyway so your opinion is inconsequential.

I agree. That is why I don't see the point in differentiating. If you want to be discrete, be discrete. If you want to be loud, be loud. But whatever you do, do it for yourself.

Being discrete has its perks so I won't deny that. I can understand why someone would want to filter certain things about themselves.  Just know that the opinions or judgements that you are trying to avoid (if that is the reason behind your discretion) are still there. Those people aren't going to necessarily look past it if or when they find out.
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:55pm
For the record, I love tats and piercings.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:05pm
Well when I first started getting tattoos, I was still working in Corporate America, so running around with a massive chest piece or neck tats is pretty career damaging for most office settings.

Even though I now work for myself, I still don't feel the urge to get massive pieces done. I don't judge those who do - it's their body, rock out. But IMO it's not attractive to see a woman in a gorgeous evening gown with massive chest pieces and neck tattoos. It's just not pretty to me. Unless you only spend time in an ink appreciative community, or you've already "arrived" to the point where you can be tatted head to toe & no one is going to deny you service or be judgmental, people should really think not only about the ink they intend to get, but where they want to get it done.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:06pm
dp!Embarrassed

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Dec 16 2012 at 1:06pm
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:06pm
this thread is shocking to me... cuz I actually get judged for not having any tattoos or piercings.
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

this thread is shocking to me... cuz I actually get judged for not having any tattoos or piercings.

add in the fact i dont smoke, nor do i have any kids and i really dont fit in with these new ni99as. Confused
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:27pm
<----------  Loves guys with tats
                 Loves piercings (but not too many)
                 Loves tattoos (but not too many) 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

add in the fact i dont smoke, nor do i have any kids and i really dont fit in with these new ni99as. Confused
I'm the only person I know that doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, have tats, or piercings besides the 2 in my ears.  Out of all my friends & family.  I am a unicornCry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The decent sisters realize that they can do better.

45 likes......LOLLOL
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:49pm
still cant forget that one time i was with this snow bunny. we were messing around. she had bent over and i saw a big ass "Dante" tattoed across her lower back.  dyck lost all motivation from there.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
  Share Topic