Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:19am

i want a tattoo of one these Adinkra symbols. Next year hopefully.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:22am
Smfh @ afro
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Who cares what a man thinks? Their opinions change like seasons.
you sound like a bitter old woman who has made bad judgements pertaining men sometimes

sometimes
damn
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Classy

jr.
these boys dry up my puccy & instantly turn my stomach.  I hate them & everything they stand for.  When I hear my boys singing their songs, I give them one stern look & they shut up immediately

who are those boys?
cheif keef, lil reese & their crew.  who totally disrespect women to the fullest.. there  was a thread on lil reese beating up a woman.  they are teenagers & very disgusting
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:19pm
Why can't people just go after who they want? Don't like a woman with tats then just find one without. Sooner or later you'll find who you want, compromise or stay alone. It really is that simple.

And sidenote, I don't really care for the idea of "well I have tats but not hoodrat/visible/large/in a certain place/whatver." The people who would judge and form ill opinions about you generally do not care about the meaning behind the tat or whatever and would be judging you too if they knew you had it. Just seems like another way to separate and judge when "they" see you in the same light despite you trying to explain away your choices. Live your truth, and do it with your chest.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Why can't people just go after who they want? Don't like a woman with tats then just find one without. Sooner or later you'll find who you want, compromise or stay alone. It really is that simple.

And sidenote, I don't really care for the idea of "well I have tats but not hoodrat/visible/large/in a certain place/whatver." The people who would judge and form ill opinions about you generally do not care about the meaning behind the tat or whatever and would be judging you too if they knew you had it. Just seems like another way to separate and judge when "they" see you in the same light despite you trying to explain away your choices. Live your truth, and do it with your chest.
guuuuurrrrrlllllllllllll!!!!ClapClapClap
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:26pm
teachers are now able to have visible tattoos in the classroom. However it sounds, all tattoos are not created equal and those that don't see that don't really want to see...they don't have any appreciation for them regardless so what they think is insignificant. Ppl getting tatts are not getting them for the approval of those that dont know anything about tattoos. It's like ppl who think all rap sounds the same, all wine tastes the same, all poetry is boring, etc etc.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:28pm
this is just gonna be the pro tats vs the con tats talking the SAME thing in circles.

for fuccs sakes, a tat is a tat, is a TAT.   lipstick on a pig is still a pig
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:30pm
That's the point being made. If you see it as lipstick on a pig then you'll never see it as anything else anyway so your opinion is inconsequential.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

That's the point being made. If you see it as lipstick on a pig then you'll never see it as anything else anyway so your opinion is inconsequential.

so only the opinions that side with yours matters?? ok, cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style