Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:53am
if thats what she alluded to and had i not seen that quote before id agree with you (both)

and though i agree with you in principle in some case, i disagree with you on the basis of the statement you are trying to defend

consider my statement based on prior precedent
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Classy

jr.
these boys dry up my puccy & instantly turn my stomach.  I hate them & everything they stand for.  When I hear my boys singing their songs, I give them one stern look & they shut up immediately

who are those boys?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:48am
bitter and old tho? Ermm

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 16 2012 at 6:48am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:50am
....all I know is that if and when I decide to get a tat...it will be art and it will have meaning for me.  No ghetto cursives or nothing like that.  if a man decides he can't mess with me on that level because of it then....*shrugs* welp...we can be friends then.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:01am

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

bitter and old tho? Ermm

patti said as much about herself in a thread recently but i don't think that really is cause to throw that back in her face to explain her comment in this thread. 

there are many examples to back what she said up:

women wearing pants

women who have sex before marriage

women with short hair

"thick" women

if you interview a man on any of the above over the course of time you would find contradictory "preferences" on average for a given time period. 

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:02am
oh ok.  thanks.  i must have missed patti referring to herself as such...lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:06am

i know this is unrelated but it reminds me of that katt williams joke when he said something to the effect of 

never in the history in nigadom has a man looked decided he was gonna pass on some pu$$y because of a chick's nail polish..like he's in the middle of about to do it and he stops and says "wait a minute.. is that fuchsia?!  I can't even do it now, nah i'm done.." lol 

Edited by melikey - Dec 16 2012 at 7:08am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:07am

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh ok.  thanks.  i must have missed patti referring to herself as such...lol

she didn't say bitter, i think she said she's over dating/men now that she's olderLOL

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm going to get a tattoo of Vegeta on my shoulder lol
Dead
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i know this is unrelated but it reminds me of that katt williams joke when he said something to the effect of 

never in the history in nigadom has a man looked decided he was gonna pass on some pu$$y because of a chick's nail polish..like he's in the middle of about to do it and he stops and says "wait a minute.. is that fuchsia?!  I can't even do it now, nah i'm done.." lol 

LOLClapLOLClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>