Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:01am

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

bitter and old tho? Ermm

patti said as much about herself in a thread recently but i don't think that really is cause to throw that back in her face to explain her comment in this thread. 

there are many examples to back what she said up:

women wearing pants

women who have sex before marriage

women with short hair

"thick" women

if you interview a man on any of the above over the course of time you would find contradictory "preferences" on average for a given time period. 

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:02am
oh ok.  thanks.  i must have missed patti referring to herself as such...lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:06am

i know this is unrelated but it reminds me of that katt williams joke when he said something to the effect of 

never in the history in nigadom has a man looked decided he was gonna pass on some pu$$y because of a chick's nail polish..like he's in the middle of about to do it and he stops and says "wait a minute.. is that fuchsia?!  I can't even do it now, nah i'm done.." lol 

Edited by melikey - Dec 16 2012 at 7:08am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:07am

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh ok.  thanks.  i must have missed patti referring to herself as such...lol

she didn't say bitter, i think she said she's over dating/men now that she's olderLOL

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm going to get a tattoo of Vegeta on my shoulder lol
Dead
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i know this is unrelated but it reminds me of that katt williams joke when he said something to the effect of 

never in the history in nigadom has a man looked decided he was gonna pass on some pu$$y because of a chick's nail polish..like he's in the middle of about to do it and he stops and says "wait a minute.. is that fuchsia?!  I can't even do it now, nah i'm done.." lol 

LOLClapLOLClap
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:19am

i want a tattoo of one these Adinkra symbols. Next year hopefully.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:22am
Smfh @ afro
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Who cares what a man thinks? Their opinions change like seasons.
you sound like a bitter old woman who has made bad judgements pertaining men sometimes

sometimes
damn
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Classy

jr.
these boys dry up my puccy & instantly turn my stomach.  I hate them & everything they stand for.  When I hear my boys singing their songs, I give them one stern look & they shut up immediately

who are those boys?
cheif keef, lil reese & their crew.  who totally disrespect women to the fullest.. there  was a thread on lil reese beating up a woman.  they are teenagers & very disgusting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 32>
  Share Topic