Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:53pm
I have a tiny one on my ankle.
Have a few more planned but no sleeves or back pieces LOL

I don't have a problem with them, just appreciate when they're well done.
None of that "I know a guy that does em for free/$20" sht.

Back when I worked at Speedway I'd see some crazy ones, including this lady with eyes on her back that stuck up above her shirt all creepy like and said "Real eyes realize real lies" lmao.

Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Who cares what a man thinks? Their opinions change like seasons.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:10pm
I think big detailed tattoos on women - although interesting - aren't sexy IMO...

I have 3. And nearly all of them, I need to be in a bikini or undies for anyone to see them. And they're also small. I kept it to 30 min sessions or less lol.

I still want like one or two more...but again, small.

But I also think it's a matter of what you get inked rather than just how big, etc. Some ppl get some ignorant ish tattooed on them...like they never stopped to think whether the image they're posting would be relevant in a few years. I created all my tats from scratch, and they all have very heavy meaning for me. No random images pulled from the tattoo suggestions book in the parlor for me.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:03pm
Funny...

I have 7 tattoos and several piercings below my neck and NONE of them are visible unless I am naked. I don't do visible anything, period.

I have never had trouble finding a good man because of my body art.. Current squeeze has more tattoos than I do but when he wears his suit and tie, they are clearly not visible..

I mean everyone has their preferences and that is fine, but from my experience, I have never had anyone reject me because of my body art. I have attracted men who have tattoos and men who don't..

*shrug*
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:05pm
^^So yall got tats all on ya titties and thighs?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:22pm
if i ever get one its not going to be in black ink 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I've always wanted to get another one on my finger in a barely there color like yellow/orange/red. I normally wouldn't even think of doing a tattoo on my hands...but if it's in a color like that...I'm tempted to do it!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Funny...

I have 7 tattoos and several piercings below my neck and NONE of them are visible unless I am naked. I don't do visible anything, period.

I have never had trouble finding a good man because of my body art.. Current squeeze has more tattoos than I do but when he wears his suit and tie, they are clearly not visible..

I mean everyone has their preferences and that is fine, but from my experience, I have never had anyone reject me because of my body art. I have attracted men who have tattoos and men who don't..

*shrug*
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Just hit it and keep it moving. You not finding a woman born in the late 80s/early 90s without a tattoo that looks good. Just not gonna find one. 

Lies. I don't have a tattoo.

Me neither. Angry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I've always wanted to get another one on my finger in a barely there color like yellow/orange/red. I normally wouldn't even think of doing a tattoo on my hands...but if it's in a color like that...I'm tempted to do it!

i wanted white ink but i talked to ppl and they said that will fade quickly.. 
so i was thinking like maybe gray or something.. 

i told a few ppl that i wanted one in colored ink and this boy went and got one in a turquoise/teal color.. it was pretty 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 32>