Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

even when it dies, it's too late. the women in our dating pool already look the inside of a bus station stall

jr.

No big deal.

Imma just date younger broads.
Chris Hansen

Younger broads of legal age. SleepySleepy
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

even when it dies, it's too late. the women in our dating pool already look the inside of a bus station stall

jr.

No big deal.

Imma just date younger broads.

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:32pm
LOL I didn't even see jewels's post.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:32pm
Lmao pr what does that mean?
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Lmao pr what does that mean?
chris hansen.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:51pm
I just wish women and men would invest in higher quality tattoos. Instead of getting these cheap, my friend cousin does tats in his basement  and they look aight type ink. Research ur artist and choose wisely both tat and placement. I love well done and creative ink....women who have them wont/dont have trouble finding men who love it on them so MM u wont be missed im sure. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:53pm
Why do you treat an internet forum like some kind of council for all women? Are we supposed to pass this message on or something?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I just wish women and men would invest in higher quality tattoos. Instead of getting these cheap, my friend cousin does tats in his basement  and they look aight type ink. Research ur artist and choose wisely both tat and placement. I love well done and creative ink....women who have them wont/dont have trouble finding men who love it on them so MM u wont be missed im sure. 

Now this message I can pass on.

Ladies, your skin is beautiful and deserves quality. If you choose the path of the ink, better get some quality design! Your skin deserves better art than something that looks like a parent would hang on their fridge to make a kid feel good, no hate to kid art.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Why do you treat an internet forum like some kind of council for all women? Are we supposed to pass this message on or something?
No it's just a way of transferring  feelings of inadequacies onto someone else. Not pulling the type of "broads"direct your issue on a group (white people do it all the time to explain away their lack of success) ..but truth be told...if you a real brutha..you don't have problems gettin a woman you want... 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by rayrayxo rayrayxo wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I was thinking of getting a tattoo soon. A yakuza tattoo.
Naaah

I read that as swastika. Don't ask

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style