Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 216425
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Tattoos can be removed and so can piercings. Youve had run ins with the law  if I recall correctly that would cause some to consider u "ruined" or "damaged". The point being made is  your opinion isnt gospel and while u think that being a college drop out isnt as permanent some may see ur willingness to set ur goals low and strive to be something that some  may consider cliche among those in your demographic would all fall into that category.

Like I said its all a matter of opinion stop being homotional and move on.. you'll be aight.



Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

LOL...

MENZ IN THEY MAMA BASEMENT...WHO CANT afford to buy me dranks in the club...telling me im damaged goods... priceless




Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 27 2009
Location: Tati & Wife 2B
Status: Offline
Points: 87331
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

So you don't wanna see this butterfly tatt on my booty take flight?

Like this? Stern Smile

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Dead
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159882
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Tattoos can be removed and so can piercings. Youve had run ins with the law  if I recall correctly that would cause some to consider u "ruined" or "damaged". The point being made is  your opinion isnt gospel and while u think that being a college drop out isnt as permanent some may see ur willingness to set ur goals low and strive to be something that some  may consider cliche among those in your demographic would all fall into that category.

Like I said its all a matter of opinion stop being homotional and move on.. you'll be aight.
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159882
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:49am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

LOL...

MENZ IN THEY MAMA BASEMENT...WHO CANT afford to buy me dranks in the club...telling me im damaged goods... priceless


Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 86436
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:34am
You must love and hate Rampage.
Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 65305
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

This sht still goin ?

MW let it go boo. Let it go lol.

Midwest do u have any tats?

Nope.

My skin is clean, silky and smooth. Wink
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 86436
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

This sht still goin ?

MW let it go boo. Let it go lol.

Midwest do u have any tats?
Let me see you.
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159882
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You must love and hate Rampage.
I like rampage..but I like the gifs better...LOL
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 86436
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You must love and hate Rampage.
I like rampage..but I like the gifs better...LOL
LOL
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down