Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

*sigh*

Now Gkisses....I know that you are an avid tattoo supporter. And I know you don't wanna accept all this HOT FIYAH I done spit in this thread.

But it is what it is!

Now come and give me a hug. Hug

Illl accept ur concession

Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug

for now

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:12am
lmaoooooooooo @ martin. "ginna i dont wanna fight no mo" lmaoo
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:12am
unicorn piss...lol

bottle service aint cheap brothaCry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:13am
lmao.....the last two pages!! Too funny 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:41am
Everyone has their shortlisting criteria..

All pun intended
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:19am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Saying someone ruined themselves because they did something to their own body that left you flaccid is a sad argument to make. Stop crying and move on. Im sure there are things about you that would categorize you as "ruined" or "damaged" goods.  

LOL is this a joke?

being a college dropout likely makes you damaged to many women.

SMH

Being "damaged" signifies having negetive attibutes that you can't rectify. For example having kids, having big stupid ass tattoos (hence thread), permanent STDs, and so on and so forth.

Not having a degree ain't something that can't change in the future (even though I aint gon get one). That's not damage.

You womens need to come again!

I find the purposeful misuse of grammar irritating and that would be a deal breaker for me. My parents were grammar nazis...so any man talking to me who relishes in using terms they know to be incorrect...no megusta...
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:22am
This sht still goin ?

MW let it go boo. Let it go lol.

Midwest do u have any tats?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

this thread is shocking to me... cuz I actually get judged for not having any tattoos or piercings.

add in the fact i dont smoke, nor do i have any kids and i really dont fit in with these new ni99as. Confused
I'm the only person I know that doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, have tats, or piercings besides the 2 in my ears.  Out of all my friends & family.  I am a unicornCry
I'm like this. I also don't have any ear piercing and I don't cuss IRL.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

this thread is shocking to me... cuz I actually get judged for not having any tattoos or piercings.

add in the fact i dont smoke, nor do i have any kids and i really dont fit in with these new ni99as. Confused

Cry That's sad..
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:39am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Saying someone ruined themselves because they did something to their own body that left you flaccid is a sad argument to make. Stop crying and move on. Im sure there are things about you that would categorize you as "ruined" or "damaged" goods.  

LOL is this a joke?

being a college dropout likely makes you damaged to many women.

SMH

Being "damaged" signifies having negetive attibutes that you can't rectify. For example having kids, having big stupid ass tattoos (hence thread), permanent STDs, and so on and so forth.

Not having a degree ain't something that can't change in the future (even though I aint gon get one). That's not damage.

You womens need to come again!

Then your lack of intellect and abundance in ignorance and hypocrisy qualifies you greatly. Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
  Share Topic