Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

You womens need to chill with all these tattoos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You womens need to chill with all these tattoos
    Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:54am
I can't even find a decent sister to add to my roster who aint got a bunch of bullsh*t drew all over themselves.

I done already upgraded myself away from hoodrats, and yet all these so-called "classy", BHM-type broads are trying to get tatted up just LIKE hoodrats.

I'm fed up. *throws hands in the air*
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:55am
Gone to the other side then.
They're waiting for you.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Gone to the other side then.
They're waiting for you.

Snowbunnies?!

Never!
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:58am
lol...i have two and cant wait to get the third. it jus takes me 4ever to decide on something to have on my body forever. its addictive. 

i keep my hidden...no boob or arm tats...cause i gotta work. 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:00am
I'm never getting any so....
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (54) Thanks(54)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:01am

The decent sisters realize that they can do better.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:01am
Hilarious. I always get the jaw drop when one sees my chocolate kisses scrippa tattoo for the first time. Nothing wrong with a little ratchetry.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:02am
welp there goes our romance boo.

<tattoos n piercings.
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:02am
LOL I dont have none on my body. Just cant mark it up. My sister does though. They seem addictive.
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:03am
I hate to agree with him but I completely agree. Nothing wrong with a tasteful tattoo but thousands of them saying weird sheit is tacky as hell! Its not just women either but men too. One of my facebook friends who happens to be a man has a huge picture of Tupac on his chest. Like why? I wanted to ask that brotha if he was playing for the other team with a tattoo of a man on his chest like that. People don't think about the long run. Now piercings are awesome! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>
  Share Topic