Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

You still think Tina feels the same way?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Hold on did this woman say Africans are lazy!?! LAZY!? You swinging your ass around a stage and all the Africans I know are swinging their asses around these books. Girl bye. Have fun in Switzerland.

Wow. I am no longer a fan. 

Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

this phyllis woman has such a beautiful speaking voice. 
omg. its so soothing. i like her mouth too. 
i thought i was the only one who thought so. thats all i kept thinking watching her..
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:29pm
Love Tina but she went white a long time ago.
I am thinking Africans did not get into her music at the time, maybe she was doing some rock and roll stuff, or it was during a time in which her popularity was down. During the early 70's soul dominated amongst black music lovers, especially the Motown sound. My parents didn't own any Tina Turner albums. The first tape I brought of hers was private dancer. So maybe Africans were not feeling her music nor her performance at the time, it is the job of the performer to make the audience feel them, maybe it was wrong timing. Let her be partial to white people because honestly, when black Americans were not feeling her. white America was, and they are responsible for a lot of her popularity. Especially once she went rock and roll.

People can say what they want about rappers, but I was watching a behind the scenes of 2chainz and most of his people working with him were black. That made me smile. When I look at a lot of Wendy Williams staff most of her people are white, the ones in the good paying position at least. What Phyllis said is still needed today. Black folks are skilled in every job their is, so it is duty imo, that those black people who find themselves blessed enough to make the hiring decisions that they look for qualified black folks to fill those positions. That is just the way I would like to see it. But that is not always the way it is.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:07pm

I hope she ruins/damages her favorite wig. 
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:04pm
Tina Turner is old, when she was a child and coming up they still had seperate bathrooms so i can understand where her running after master's acceptance came from. also has she ever had a good experince with the most influential black people in her life? her husband beat her left and right, and her mama gave her up any moment she got, and most of her friends slept with her husband

I dont have a cape on but im not single sighted either

edit for grammar

Edited by KinksnWinks - Jan 26 2013 at 9:54pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:47pm
Poo lil tink tink

4:00

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Lmao
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 11:40am
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

Tina Turner is old, when she was a child and coming up they still had seperate bathrooms so i can understand where her running after master's acceptance came from. also has she ever had a good experince with the most influential black people in her life? her husband beat her left and right, and her mama gave her up any moment she got, and most of her friends slept with her husband

I dont have a cape on but im not single sighted either

edit for grammar

whatever

she can have intimacy and relationship problems all she wants from that, but the self hate....nah miss me with that
you and nobody else can control someone's self hate.....nor their self esteem, damage is damage......and if she is damaged....every black person in the world could be pro tina, the damage will always have her vision cloudy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic