BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You Smokin' or you Drinkin'?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 2:00pm
Weed is cool once in a while but I'm not a big fan of it...
Sponsored Links

dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 4:12pm
Just finished smoking. My version of happy hour. Weed over alcohol any day. Alcohol f*cks with me way too much. Not worth the hangovers and vomit. Plus I just prefer the effects of weed more
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 4:16pm
drinks
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:19pm
The odd thing is that when I study while high I retain information a LOT better and I have a stronger desire to learn when I'm high. 

Weed is more fun than drinking by far though. I went to Disney World high and it was amazing. 
I smoke 2 blunts of loud a day with my boyfriend, and 4 of mid if there's not any loud. I dont go through issues where I start craving it if I dont have it though, thank goodness. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Jul 31 2014 at 7:33pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:30pm
Nothing wrong with smoking. I've done it a few times but I just never want to be one of those people that crave or do it multiple times a day

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 31 2014 at 7:40pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:36pm
i used to smoke a few times a day hella years ago.. 

but now its only every now and then. like ill smoke for like 2 weeks then stop for months. 
i havent smoked in a few months. before that.. i went like a year. 

buuuuut…. with this thread+ my upcoming cleanse.. im thinking about living a little and having my mother go get me an eighth of somethin.. im lookin at the menus at the cannibus clubs now 

the last time i got platinum cookies i was underwhelmed… 

im thinkin of just going with somethin like cherry pie or blue dream.. 

or i could just go get some purp from somewhere random but im soooo over purple 

Edited by coconess - Jul 31 2014 at 7:37pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:42pm
Cannibus club?

That Sounds Cool

If I wanted to smoke I wouldn't even know who to buy from

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 31 2014 at 7:42pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 8:00pm
lol yea.. there are loads of them. you have to have the medical card/doctors recommendation for those though. i cant even go in… but they have menu's on the weedmaps app or website. 

i love the variety in those… there are literally like 50 options from 'flowers' to edibles (gum, soda, ice cream, etc) to wax, to hash, to oil, to shatter.. 

when you get it off the street its just whatever buds they have. 

im sure if you just asked around.. someone would tell you where to get it. 
when i first moved out here and actually wanted to find some local.. i saw a guy buying a swisher and asked him. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 31 2014 at 8:02pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 8:14pm
Cocoa...I remember on that last topic a while back about weed you were like "after this topic...now I want to smoke"..lol. 

What state are you in? Highly jealous of the variety. *sigh*
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 8:17pm
I can't smoke without a drink. Don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style