Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

You Smokin' or you Drinkin'?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:36pm
Im annoyed by potsmokers who always talk about smoking. I find this to be the case with smokers moreso than drinkers (outside of alcoholics).
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:36pm
Are yall talking about adding weed to food? Its stronger??Geek
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:38pm
Is 200mg of thc a lot?
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

do any of you guys mess with edibles…? 

the high is so different… 
and i looked legit slow sometimes 

no no, i need to be able to control my dosage...edibles have me on a new level.  it creates the feeling of being intoxicated for me.  i might do an edible if i had something amazing to do like front row at a Rihanna concert.

waste of bud ...trust me 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

People kill me with wanting to smoke but choosing to be ill informed as to basics (how long it stays in your system, effects/high, strain, etc). Like folks, know your product/vice. Don't be surprised when you lose your job or toss away x years of school it took to get it.

As someone who used to work in a rehab, I can say people are delightfully un/misinformed.
Girl!

Saw a guy recently who violated parole  after a weekly test. Tried to lie and say the cocaine found in his system was picking up cocaine from weeks ago and not anytime recently! Everyone in the room made the same face:

...and off to jail he went.Dead
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:48pm
DRINKING Tried the smoking and drinking at the same time HAM  was not a good look for me.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:49pm
Ok imma visit sometime soon. LA is on my list. Thanx CC, Coco

My ex had weed brownies. I nibbled the edge lol
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

...and off to jail he went.Dead
haaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:57pm
A few years ago k2 was realllllly popular. You could get it over the counter and then when people realized the high was much stronger, they made it illegal. I wonder if it's illegal in every state
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:06pm
Drinking...i don't smoke.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic