BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You Picked Him

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You Picked Him
    Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:10am
**jacked**

Old You PICKED him
Why do you broads spread your legs for irresponsible losers( blame all black men) then complain about the outcome later after he walks out on you?

I'm tired of hearing about and being blamed for absent black fathers when i dont even have children yet. The truth is you silly broads are attracted to losers.obviously thats what makes you wet.its in your DNA. I don't know what you find attractive about irresponsible deadbeats but decade after decade you broads continue the same cycle of picking heartless, selfish, irresponsible men to lay down with. you will put more thought into what outfit you'll wear to the club then you would the type of man you'll sleep with.

And before you say that im letting absent fathers off the hook im not. you cant get water from a rock.in other words if the man was selfish, un reliable, neglectful, heartless or unemployable when you met him then chances are he wont be a good father later down the road.

Hell,you would have gotten the same results if you had sex with a homeless person on the streets. Why would you expect anything from a homeless bum who doesn't want any responsibility ?

You have to choose the best mate for your future offspring. That means personality, character ,values, motivation, and ambition should be the key factors on your mind when looking for a mate. But you silly broads got it backwards. Instead you look for superficial stupid sh*t like hair texture, money, eye color etc. So your baby may have good hair for you to play in but no dad lol stupid bitch.

The funny thing about this whole issue is that the majority of single mothers in America are not black, they are white and I have the links from the CDC and Census Bureau to back it up. There are twice as many single white mothers (6.2 million) then black(3.1 million)black.

So why does there need to be a pity party for black people?

Just understand that nobody feels sorry for you. that includes people like myself without kids,the loser YOU picked to get pregnant by (then walked out)and also society who sees the same cycle ive seen my 26 years of earth.

Why can't no one ask the $64,000 question here?

Why are these women 'picking irresponsible unemployable losers to have sex with?

Oh no you can question the choices black women.

You're not allowed to criticize black women under no circumstances. that's the conclusion I've come to but this is a new day because when I get tired of sh*t I will speak on it and tell you silly broads about yourselves really fast.

The next single mother I hear on the web blaming all black men for her situation I will simply asked them why did you pick a loser to open your legs for and what does that say about you?

Lastly,if your lucky and the absent father is employable then you can always force them to pay child support and if he won't spend time around the kid then it's up to you to find a mentor for your son or daughter.

No excuse to blame all black men for your stupid choices
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:11am
twas written by a fed up black man.  There is a pinch of truth in that harsh delivery.  What do u think of the overall message?
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 2:00am
It's annoying for strangers to act like u are responsible for what other black men are doing but he sounds too mad lol. Why u getting angry at random black women on the internet who got knocked up? Chill out mane and let them make their mistakes. They can complain about their baby daddies but deep down they know their life is based on their choices.
Nubia25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nubia25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:23am
Harsh, but I find my self agreeing with this.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:20am
I agree with him too. I have never gotten pregnant in all my 58 years .. but that's because I never wanted kids - but if I did .. I wouldn''t be wasting my unfertilized and limited eggs on some loser with no future.

His stats are off though.

He said 'There are twice as many single white mothers (6.2 million) then black(3.1 million)black.
No, IT'S WORSE THAN THAT. You have to look at it ON A  PER CAPTIA BASIS.

86% of the US population is White so 6.2 million single unwed White mothers is nothing compared to the fact that only 13% of the population is Black and yes .... there are 3.1 million black single mothers!

So yes there are far more unwed Black mothers than unwed White mothers PER CAPITA! Meaning wiithin the Black community as compared to the number of unwed mothers within the White community.

People tend to ignore this obvious fact but this is the reason for the bad (baby making) perception of Black women.

There need to be more abortions or better yet - birth control .. or just don't  have sex as you know there is a big chance that you will get knocked up like the rest and end up on welfare with no future.

CRAZY.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:08pm
Loved it.
Some women nowadays have really low standards...and clearly low self-esteem...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:54pm
i always ask why chicks KNOWINGLY breed with losers.  it dont make no god damn sense.  stop giving these loser ngas the cooch and we might slow down the epidemic.  only spread it for upstanding, contributing members of society...but the problem is, sometimes, those men who seem to have it all together, are still deadbeats!!  it's to a point where black women have to just hold out until marriage because a man can't be trusted otherwise?  once i start telling the woman to take responsibility i get mad thinking about all the men who aren't taking responsibility whatsoever and arent the ones dealing with the consequences.  

how about men start raising their sons to do the right thing?  that would solve the problem much easier than women having to navigate who is sincere and who isn't because we all know ppl lie and put on fronts in relationships.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:48pm
I agree that women shouldn't deal with losers but can we also put the responsibility of these losers on the shoulders of these losers and not the women picking them?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply