FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You Never Stop Loving a Person?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You Never Stop Loving a Person?
    Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:22am
@ 1:14 to 1:55 Charlemagne makes the following statement that made me think about this question:

"You don't fall out of love...you actually grow into love.  I never believed that a person falls in love...you're suppose to grow into love.  When you grow to love somebody, you never stop loving them.  If you were ever in love with someone and you find yourself not loving them anymore, you never loved them to begin with.  Maybe you lusted for them or maybe really liked them but you never loved them.  You never stop loving a person."

Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:33am
i have stopped loving ppl.

it's possible.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:46am
Is he tryna justify smashing his baby mama again?

Will watch in a bit,
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:53am
Charlemagne's fruity ass has a baby mother?  I believe that you can stop loving someone; but for me, that has been really hard.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:05am
I disagree with him
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:36am
Smh you can stop loving a person.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:42am
I think u can not be in love with a person anymore, but you'll always have love for them..
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:44am
I agree with that.
Love as it is and not as most of us think it is, cannot be destroyed.
I still love all of the people i cut off from my life. I dislike their attitudes and i am disappointed by them so i stay away but I love them.

Edited by Derri - Aug 09 2013 at 10:45am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

@ 1:14 to 1:55 Charlemagne makes the following statement that made me think about this question:

"You don't fall out of love...you actually grow into love.  I never believed that a person falls in love...you're suppose to grow into love.  When you grow to love somebody, you never stop loving them.  If you were ever in love with someone and you find yourself not loving them anymore, you never loved them to begin with.  Maybe you lusted for them or maybe really liked them but you never loved them.  You never stop loving a person."

It makes a lot of sense. People don't even know what love is nowadays: most people think they are in love when they are actually just needy and desperate to BE loved - so they assume they are in love with that person who is making them happy.

I think the ones who suffer after a break up simply can't move on, because they eventually do stop "loving" that person.

With that said and based on what he said, I was never in love, since I got over both guys I thought I loved Star
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:43pm
I believe you can fall out of love, and stop loving someone. There's also a BIG difference of LOVING someone and being IN LOVE with that someone... Some people grow to have love for another but may not truly be in love...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic