Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You have Cancer, but I'm not Emotionally Available
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You have Cancer, but I'm not Emotionally Available

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:53pm
*Gets out popcorn*

Hospice and nursing homes...nah son.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:58pm
oh stop it southern

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Oct 09 2013 at 10:58pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:02pm
MamaFace tore her rotator cuff last year and had to have surgery to repair it. I wiped her ass the next day. Just that one time, cuz she did not appreciate it. I was like gurl please. You never wiped my ass? You didn't tend to my c-section incision? Saddown and hursh.

She locked the bathroom door every time she went in there. And took a pain pill every time she came out. Be that way then, ole ornery heffa. My shoulders turn jus fine.

@OhOh: Hug

eta

Edited by FarraFace - Oct 09 2013 at 11:29pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:22pm
the irony is that Tami will most likely die alone, having alienated her own kids...because she's a supreme bitch.  she earned her life on her back, never working, and the least she could do was instill some sense of family loyalty to her own daughters by showing what it means to be family.  there's no precedent set so they'll be like deuces. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

the irony is that Tami will most likely die alone, having alienated her own kids...because she's a supreme bitch.  she earned her life on her back, never working, and the least she could do was instill some sense of family loyalty to her own daughters by showing what it means to be family.  there's no precedent set so they'll be like deuces. 

Lmao.
You doin' the most. 
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:53pm
I told a mother today, you wanna act like that with grandma for real? 
You want me to act like that when you in the same position in a few years? 
Alright. BET. I cannot wait. Chickens will come, and they will roost.

I think Tami was kinda harsh but at the same time, if her relationship with her mom was fukked, well it was fukked. I understand it, doesn't mean I condone or live my life the same way. Everyone has their own cross to carry.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:23am
I tell my mom all the time "be nice to me most your children want to put you in a home." She says if I had to take care of her she would pray to die lol. I love my mom she is bat sh*t crazy and I pray when she takes her last breath it's with her five daughters in a bed holding on to her until they pull us away.

Hospice? Not my mammy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Lmao.
You doin' the most. 

no, i'm not.  if my mom treated my grandmother like an inconvenience when she was dying, i might feel the same for my mom when it's her time.  nobody's parent is perfect so without that example who knows how i would feel.  Tami ain't sh*t and that's why nobody likes her ass.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Oct 10 2013 at 12:30am
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:11am

thats a fukked up thing to say to a dying person. i can see her saying it to the doctor with her mom not there, but it couldnt have made her mom feel good in her last few months to hear that she wasn't gonna be at home bc tami just couldn't stand the burden of having her there

but then maybe her mom was that type of woman. she might've been like don't do me any different now that im about to die, after 40 years of fukk shyt honey its business as usual

either way, it reminds me that me and my mama got to have us a lil talk too
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

thats a fukked up thing to say to a dying person. i can see her saying it to the doctor with her mom not there, but it couldnt have made her mom feel good in her last few months to hear that she wasn't gonna be at home bc tami just couldn't stand the burden of having her there

but then maybe her mom was that type of woman. she might've been like don't do me any different now that im about to die, after 40 years of fukk shyt honey its business as usual

either way, it reminds me that me and my mama got to have us a lil talk too

The hospice part wasn't at the doc office...just the emotionally unavailable.....and what she meant was that that how she deals with the situation.....she doesn't.....and she has to be that way because she has children....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic