Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You have Cancer, but I'm not Emotionally Available
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You have Cancer, but I'm not Emotionally Available

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

You ass I is bump dat! LOL

Meh...have to spelling/ grammar police take me away......
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

my dad and sis had in home hospice. They both died at home. My dad's wish was to die at home and I'm glad we were able to provide that for him. It wasn't easy (a lot of work) but I felt honored to be there for him during his last days with us.

I can respect this.....My husband and child wouldnt go into hospice.......
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

But you said she wasnt shyt because of a comment and a choice.....that I said I would make and have felt......I judge bishes for a lot of reasons but how she deal with her own mothers death......I just won't.

No, no, no! I said it, because it was Tami. If Tami had been in the thread title, I probably wouldn't have even come in here.

The only comment that was directed at you was the one where I quoted you, and that was because of that one post. I can think of 15-ish members off the top of my head who have been through this. And as long as you've been on BHM, you probably can too.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

At least she admitted to it...A lot of people take care of their dying parents because "it's the right thing to do" than doing it cuz they really want to do it.

It is the right thing to do and why does the second part even matter.
Who really wipes a grown person's ass for fun?

You do it because you're suppose to and that's what familial bonds are about not bc it's a good time.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Q I didn't mean to laugh, but that was funny... "da fucc you mean"

Girl LOL

And wouldn't be my family. I could never, when I saw that episode I felt sooooo bad for her mom.
Do they have bad blood between them? Did she not raise Tammy? Cause I just don't see how that works...sorry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

But you said she wasnt shyt because of a comment and a choice.....that I said I would make and have felt......I judge bishes for a lot of reasons but how she deal with her own mothers death......I just won't.

No, no, no! I said it, because it was Tami. If Tami had been in the thread title, I probably wouldn't have even come in here.

The only comment that was directed at you was the one where I quoted you, and that was because of that one post. I can think of 15-ish members off the top of my head who have been through this. And as long as you've been on BHM, you probably can too.

I stand by that comment.....yall may not agree, but to say you cant understand is a lie.......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Q I didn't mean to laugh, but that was funny... "da fucc you mean"

Girl LOL

And wouldn't be my family. I could never, when I saw that episode I felt sooooo bad for her mom.
Do they have bad blood between them? Did she not raise Tammy? Cause I just don't see how that works...sorry

They have issues......tami has been molested and feels her mom wasnt there to protect her and she also feels her mother has never shown her love.......Tami has been mad to be a cold person......They love each other but I think they dont have that magical bond many mothers and daughters have........and I think they were rebuilding in therapy right before the diagnosis......but Tami is cold because she was rasied by a cold mother........
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:23pm
@OhOh: Lemme know when you ready to hug it out!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:25pm
I understand where she is coming from. In my teens, I couldn't imagine coming home to my dying grandparent everyday.   I could see that being a lot of stress on her children. I'm not sure what I would do but I know my dad wouldn't want his grandchildren to go through that. If my kids were grown, I can't imagine not having my dad in the house with me.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:27pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic