BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You Gone Buy Blac Chyna's Clothes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:36pm
i feel like youre getting offended or something… 

this entire thread is about opinions… 

and i never said anything about what is or isn't fashion.. and nobody said anything about what you choose to have in your closet.. 

take a chill pill. 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

7, 8, 9 yrs ago forever 21 was da bomb!
But Toronto doesn't have enough places to shop, and come spring summer everybody looks the same...so..i can't shop there too tough anymore.

It's like, oh you wore that with those pants? I wore that with the pants your friend is wearing instead.
Naw B.

Plus the quality..my goodness! Horrible now.

this is another reason i never messed with it.. 

i don't like having the same things everyone else. 
its hella cheap so everyone walks around looking like clones 
cheap looking, wack quality, everyone and their dads shop there.. no thanks.. 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:41pm
I have some pieces in my closet from forever 21 from like 2006 and you would never find that stuff in there now.
It was my go to place for well tailored, awsomely stylish blazers! Most of my blazers ppl be like WHERE U GOT THAT AT??

I can't find that stuff there anymore.
It used to be my place for awesome accessories too, made well, looked so fun and girly, at a great price.
Now i'm bored when I go in there. I don't buy anything in general anymore so I'm not complaining but the girly me inside haz a sad.

Edited by Derri - Feb 05 2014 at 4:43pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:43pm
In all seriousness coco you of all people don't have a leg to stand on with that offended bs as you argue for pages in almost every thread
I am simply stating my opinion
as far as taking pills you want to pass me one of yours?
This is just a simple convo I am not sparring with you we can agree to disagree

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i feel like youre getting offended or something… 

this entire thread is about opinions… 

and i never said anything about what is or isn't fashion.. and nobody said anything about what you choose to have in your closet.. 

take a chill pill. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:48pm
now i know you got offended… 

youre doing the most.. 
we can agree to disagree.. but youre the only person trying to convince ppl about whats in your closet

i was simply saying that you don't need to get offended.. its obvious that you were feeling some type of way.. 
youre talking about how youre not sparring yet you throwing little jabs at me.. 
because i don't think that shiit is quality..? because i said don't get offended..? really? 
no you don't need one of my pills you need a xanex or some type of benzo to calm you down  

Edited by coconess - Feb 05 2014 at 4:49pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:50pm

i agree with AA.....different strokes for different folksClown

i dont think anybody in here thinks f21 is high quality....

but at 21 things get old quick and im always getting rid of clothes that aren't in style anymore too much to care about high quality..

im not interested in keeping a shirt for 5 years...by the end of the year i wont even like it anymore

the only thing im interested in keeping in my closet longer than a year are jeans, outerwear and shoes...
and i dont buy these items from F21...unless i dont care that they wont last forever
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I have some pieces in my closet from forever 21 from like 2006 and you would never find that stuff in there now.
It was my go to place for well tailored, awsomely stylish blazers! Most of my blazers ppl be like WHERE U GOT THAT AT??

I can't find that stuff there anymore.
It used to be my place for awesome accessories too, made well, looked so fun and girly, at a great price.
Now i'm bored when I go in there. I don't buy anything in general anymore so I'm not complaining but the girly me inside haz a sad.

Even though I love their jewelry I think its a bit overpriced at times.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:53pm

im not offended though in any way...im aware things change as you get older...

im sure i will become more and more interested in quality...

Beer

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 05 2014 at 4:55pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:54pm
Coco I know your ass I ain't talking about someone doing the most need we bump the lupita thread
either your ass is on pills
or you must see your post thru rose colored glasses or some sheit
I didn't throw a jab until you did
like I said you act like a spoiled brat who just has to have the last Word
I will leave the pill popping to you I'm not about that life
I responded in this thread to eanaj she didn't get offended but yet here you are doing the most in yet another thread
You can go on for pages if you like since you just have to have the last word
this bish said I was doing the most oh the ironing of it all
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:56pm
i know you weren't modeless… youre not the one defining fashion and telling us what makes up your closet or where you'll shop or trying to convince ppl… all cus they said they don't like that place. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 25>