Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

You go to check on your napping child and...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Is this normal?
Sometimes it's a sign of a problem.

I'd clean it up and see if something is wrong

That is a baby, they have NO CONCEPT of what is nasty!

They'll think their own doodoo is self-made paint or play-doh! Dead
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

My little sister did this, except she would rub in it her NATURAL hair like a deep conditioner.
She did this three times over the course of a few days before I finally swatted her naked back side 3 times. She never did it again after that. I felt terrible for popping her because she couldn't talk yet. She was a little over a year old. I was so grossed out shampooing it out of her kinky hair--washing fecal matter out of a fro is not easy.
(A little bit of back round--I was 15 at the time, in charge of her, my 2 year old sister and my 3 little brothers while my mom worked from 3pm-3am. So we were like a tag team. I would get out of school and she would be leaving for work. This was very overwhelming and frustrating for me--so it didn't take much but I loved them fiercely. They used to push over the edge sometimes though.)

SEE WHAT I SAID?
THIS LITTLE LASS THOUGHT HER OWN DOODOO WAS SOME DAMN CONDITIONER. DeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Babies have nooooo concept of what is disgusting! They haven't learned it yet!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:15pm
Babies explore.
Let a baby get out the tub a be naked...they will touch themselves. 
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:21pm
Oh...I would just have to walk away and try again in a few minutes. If dad were around, that would be his duty, I'm going to go grab a glass of wine and go soak in the tub. 

Honestly the only time I've heard of this happening is when the child has a problem, like they were born with alcohol or drugs in their system...this type of action (the smearing of feces) is common in those situations...but who knows what happened in this photo. 
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:37pm
Omg gross!! He's old enough to be taught what's right and wrong, so yes he will be disciplined while explaining to him why what he did is bad

Edited by Allure. - Nov 28 2012 at 6:02pm
hopeful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hopeful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:00pm
sh*t like that will make u want to get your tubes tied before having a child. Dead
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:48pm
Take a photo...store it and it's 20+ copies...blackmail him with it for the rest of his life.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Oh...I would just have to walk away and try again in a few minutes. If dad were around, that would be his duty, I'm going to go grab a glass of wine and go soak in the tub. 

This
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this picture was posted before

I would be so mad but what can you do besides clean it up?

pretty much
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:51am
Yeah...they do that...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic