Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

you ever mistake someone for being pregnant?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:20am
Yes! But I never say anything because I don't want to embarrass myself!
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:05am
lmfao. yes. its the most awkward thing ever.LOL
i'll be like you're pregnant? how many are you having..
they're like... none...and i go...

so yeah ive been thinking about taking a trip to greece
i hear its really nice over there in some areas

LOLLOL its one of those "let us never speak of this again" moments.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:34am
lol that happened to my friend once, this guy congratulated her on her pregnancy and she just smiled and said thank you. LOL
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 6:31am

Lol, a few ladies I know have been asked that, but everything will be small except their stomachs and they'll just say they are fat and keep it moving. Go to the gym and say fcuk it lol.

GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 9:57am
When I was a little younger I worked as an assistant at a law firm... I asked one of the lawyers "aw, when are you due!" (She was extremely thin everywhere but her tummy was massive). She responded "due for what?" . I just said nvm and scrambled away... I felt so bad!
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

When I was a little younger I worked as an assistant at a law firm... I asked one of the lawyers "aw, when are you due!" (She was extremely thin everywhere but her tummy was massive). She responded "due for what?" . I just said nvm and scrambled away... I felt so bad!

Nah, you felt good! LOL
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

man my homegirl is going through it right now. she said one of her relatives asked her how many months is she and she aint even pregnantCry

All of the time.  But in my defense I am seeing a lot more big belly females that could rival the late Chris Farley, God bless his coked out soul.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:21pm
I cursed out a few people last year....My fat gets stored in my tummy and people where buying me gifts, giving me special privileges and sheit!!! Efffff you I just got a little pudge.

***Does sits ups while typing this message.*** I need to post a pic of my tummy so yall can curse me out and give me inspiration to get to the gym.

eta: I forgot where I was. This is BHM home of the anonymous threads.

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 16 2013 at 2:23pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I cursed out a few people last year....My fat gets stored in my tummy and people where buying me gifts, giving me special privileges and sheit!!! Efffff you I just got a little pudge.

***Does sits ups while typing this message.*** I need to post a pic of my tummy so yall can curse me out and give me inspiration to get to the gym.

eta: I forgot where I was. This is BHM home of the anonymous threads.

Hug

post a side profile pic. nobody comes down here anyways so only us newbies will see your belly.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:24pm
I don't say anything. It's rude to even ask. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic