Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

you ever mistake someone for being pregnant?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: you ever mistake someone for being pregnant?
    Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:22pm
man my homegirl is going through it right now. she said one of her relatives asked her how many months is she and she aint even pregnantCry

Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:37pm
Yes, this morning I saw a former acquaintance and her tummy was big as f*ck.  I smiled and just said hey like nothing was wrong.  A part of me wanted to ask but I wasn't about to be rude.  I have manners.  Embarrassed 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:40pm
so many times...sometimes it's easy to think someone is pregnant when they're proudly showing off a bulge...i hate how that sounds but it's true.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 12 2013 at 6:40pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:44pm
i think its hard to tell if the woman doesn't switch up her style of dress or if she's naturally big boned.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:46pm
it can happen after she eats a big meal
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:46pm
I have been cursed out for this assumption. All I could do is take it with a grain of salt. But that has not stopped me from assuming. Getting up and giving away my seat on the train only to hear the girl mumble works all the time... I will keep this weight on.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:54pm
I just assume they are fat until further notice lol
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:05am
LOL Yes! I thought the woman next door but she was just very bloated. I never say anything until I see a baby in the arm. Right now I am trying to figure if the woman across the road, she is getting kinda chunky but only around her middle. But then again she is always eating so she could just be getting fat.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 6:23am
Of course, but I don't say nothing and when it starts jiggling and that's when I know they just have a gut. A lot of women have guts either from having kids or just eating.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 6:39am
yes but i wouldnt comment either way so it doesnt matter.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic