Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You ever hooked up your siblings?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

[QUOTE=DiorShowGirl]my sister hooked my brother up with someone who was totally different from his previous girlfriend...

this one is uppity..hair, nails, eyes...shoes, in other words if the Jones's have it, she gotta have it also
the best of everything..jewelry u name it...this time it is the shore house which eventually they got(cause of her)

his previous girlfriend was into camping, no makeup,  go with the flow, whatever, who the cares, attitude..MISS HER..

uppity one is his wife now...L.A.W.D.

eta: my sister absolutely regrets it to this VERY DAYLOLLOLLOLLOL

Is your brother happy?

he puts on a good ...what's that word that begins with a V?  visage is it? he comes to the house and complains what his wife has done or said but when they r together....eeewww they act like effin teenagers....all lovey dovey, kissing, holding hands....yuck..yuck...yuck...Dead/QUOTE]

the ish is expensive as hell
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 6:31pm
After introducing ppl im out of it.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:22pm
No. Ive had several thirsty friends who wanted my brothers. I dont want to be held responsible if anyone gets played. I have hooked them up career wise
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

omg--i read that as "have you ever hooked up WITH your sibling" and i was so mortified that you wrote that and i thought "wtf is going on with uppity?!"

Lol! I was like "let me re-read this ish slowly"
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

After introducing ppl im out of it.

Yeah, that's what I did as well. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:51pm
nah 

what if she turns out to be batsh*t cray?
some women transform when it comes to love...she might be a cool person...but unstable with tons of ba ge when in a relationship...

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:03pm
I misread the title as "have you ever hooked up WITH your sibling" and nearly cussed you out!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:35pm
Okay, here's my story. So I went to s.carolina in 2012 to visit the fam and was introduced to some family friend who worked in a construction company. The guy was interesting, seemed respectful and mature, and had a well paying job so I was like it wouldn't be a bad thing to introduce him to my sister. An oppurtunity arose where I was able to get him to see her picture, and he liked what he saw, so I gave him her phone number. Then I called my sister and let her know what was going on.
She didnt like the fact that I had given the guy her phone number because she really didnt wanna talk to no niccas at that time, but they ended up speaking and liking eachother alot. 
Fast forward 3 months later, he's making frequent trips back and forth from virginia to georgia and hanging out with me and my sister alot. Its cool though cuz he would take us to expensive places and buy us lots of stuff, so Nala was livin fancy and lookin hella flyBig smile
But then one day he decided to fucc everything up and send my sis a dicc pic. There's nothing wrong wit a dicc pic, and usually my sister keeps those things private, but she showed me his dicc, and it was FUGLYSick. It had these weird bumps on it and the tip was discoloredCry. So at that point I knew the relationship was over and Nala would never spend her nights at the Ritz Carlton againUnhappy. My sister called him up and told him why da fucc he sent her dem dicc pics, and he was like he was feelin horny and he wants her to move in wit her. My sister was like naw boo, that cant happen cuz I'm seeing someone else anyways. He was like Shocked and I was likeConfusedStern Smile cuz I thought she was lyin, but she really was seeing another guy, and she's still with that other guy till this day. He fine too, so he gets my approval, even though he aint cashin out like the other dude wit da ugly penus. 

So the moral of the story I guess, is that I'm not that good at finding men for my siblings.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:38pm
dang nala
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:42pm
Sounds like some f*ckery. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair