You ever hooked up your siblings?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You ever hooked up your siblings?
    Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:47pm
How did it work out?  My brother has never been in a serious relationship and I hooked him up some months back.  The two of them are crazy in love and to add icing to the cake, she's Nigerian. Smile  Any successful or unsuccessful sibling hook ups in your family?
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:48pm
ill type my experience later. I gotta go to the gym and the story is kind of long and retardedLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:54pm
omg--i read that as "have you ever hooked up WITH your sibling" and i was so mortified that you wrote that and i thought "wtf is going on with uppity?!"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

omg--i read that as "have you ever hooked up WITH your sibling" and i was so mortified that you wrote that and i thought "wtf is going on with uppity?!"

LOL

Oh God no!

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:19pm
lol
thats how i read the title too
whew
anyway, no
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:24pm
my brother did.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:25pm
oh, I forgot about my nephew hooked my sister up with her husband. Not a sibling though.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:40pm
My sister hooked me up with a drug dealer/rapper, it didn't work. I tried to hook her up with a drug dealer/rapper, that didn't work either and no it wasn't the same guy. Good times during those hot girl days.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:45pm
my sister hooked my brother up with someone who was totally different from his previous girlfriend...

this one is uppity..hair, nails, eyes...shoes, in other words if the Jones's have it, she gotta have it also
the best of everything..jewelry u name it...this time it is the shore house which eventually they got(cause of her)

his previous girlfriend was into camping, no makeup,  go with the flow, whatever, who the cares, attitude..MISS HER..

uppity one is his wife now...L.A.W.D.

eta: my sister absolutely regrets it to this VERY DAYLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 30 2014 at 5:46pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

my sister hooked my brother up with someone who was totally different from his previous girlfriend...

this one is uppity..hair, nails, eyes...shoes, in other words if the Jones's have it, she gotta have it also
the best of everything..jewelry u name it...this time it is the shore house which eventually they got(cause of her)

his previous girlfriend was into camping, no makeup,  go with the flow, whatever, who the cares, attitude..MISS HER..

uppity one is his wife now...L.A.W.D.

eta: my sister absolutely regrets it to this VERY DAYLOLLOLLOLLOL

Is your brother happy?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair