Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

you ever get any freebies for your looks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:30pm
my almost future b/f got $1000 in legal fees so far
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:55pm
I got a bible

A bag of cheese puffs

Ampro styling gel

A Watch Tower Pamphlet

I'm trying to think what else my sexy self done got.

Oh got to see the back of Micheal jacksons hand from across the street. I know negroes that know other negroes that have pull. My peoples can even get you to see the back of Beyonces head if you are pretty enough. If you are unfortunate looking then my peoples can only get you close enough to see the water bottle she drinks from.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:57pm
mostly food related things, moive tickets, and a tattoo.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:37pm
I guess getting preferential treatment, and not getting 'dinged' for something can be considered getting a 'free pass'.
Now that I am a little older and wiser, I don't accept them anymore because I never know who will be expecting something for their 'favors'.   
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:38pm
I get freebees all the time, but Im not sure if it was because of my looks or not. Maybe people are just nice!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:49am
Every woman gets freebies bc guys are picturing you blowing them.  It's just the way of the world.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 2:27am
my sister did once at this italian restaurant....my niece was only a month 0ld and these italian folks were going crazy over her( lite brite my niece) so when they asked what is her name my sister told them(an Italian name)___well that was it...FREE FOOD...my sister said she tore out of there before they found out she was fully black...LOLLOLLOLLOL..they thought she was half Italian....

a doctor at work once out of the blue bought me my lunch...said I will get this...thanks Doc
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 2:49am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Every woman gets freebies bc guys are picturing you blowing them.  It's just the way of the world.

i dont think so.. 

i think you have to have somethin about you. 

it must be her ass cus it aint her face. 

but yea.. ive seen a lot of girls who i thought were cute be all excited about free sht like it was a rare/1st time thing. 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:27am
nope
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 11:46am
Looks are only part of it. A confident posture will get you more. Eye contact, and if you're gonna wear lipstick, wear lipliner / lip lock / SOMETHING. O's with smudged or feathered lipstick can't be trusted. Or O's that refuse to wear appropriate shapewear. Or the appropriate bra for the dress. It's the little things man. I know you ain't running CRAP if you have a halter dress and are wearing a regular bra. You gon' be waiting in line all night, LOL

But seriously, confidence. I have sauntered backstage at a concert like I knew where I was going and not one person stopped me LOL. No groupie status, I knew someone in the band and didn't feel like waiting for them to come out. That crap takes forever.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic