Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 8:28pm
Oooo, "awesome thread"

I stay winnin' Lmao
Sponsored Links

katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:36pm
for me (scary), it was scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef...love the ocean but it was my first time sd and being in the middle of the ocean kinda freaks me out if I sit and really think about it.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:59am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Oooo, "awesome thread"

I stay winnin' Lmao

LOL
that's right
Cool
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 5:05am
I got into this guy's car once cos the neighbourhood dog was chasing me lol and I couldn't get to the front of my house...I must've been 14 or 15?

to this day my folks have no idea lol...
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 8:52am
I won't go into details but there have been numerous occassions where I could have been in jail or dead I've seen many around me fall....thx goodness I no longer live that life!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:17am
does robbing a bank count??? No judging... No details I just wanna know if it counts.

Edited by sugabanana - Oct 21 2013 at 10:18am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:15am
Confused I feel like I missed something in this thread. Did some posts get deleted or something?
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:38am

we did a lot of crazy and dangerous stuff tbh. quick story:

every weekend, me and my crew would throw house parties where we'd drank, smoke, play dominoes, eat, etc. typical hood sh*t. well there was this one hoodrat there who i'd never seen before, which wasn't uncommon, but she caught my attention because she was out front freestyle rapping. she was spittin' some ruggish thuggish sh*t too lol, so me and my homeboy started shouting "whoop dat trick" over and over, hyping her up.

well after she got done rapping about her kids, baby daddy, going to jail, she asked my boy who's house we were at to make her plate of food cuz she was about to go. he told her "fck you, make your own plate" and we started laughing. well i guess she felt embarassed cuz she asked him again, except this time, she said it with some bass in her voice. he again refused. ya'll, tell me why she pulled a gun out from her waistband and put it to his temple and forced him to make her plate

i walked in and out the kitchen like

shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:42pm
CryLOL

love that gif
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:57pm

my entire undergrad experience
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style