BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Stuck staples in my thumb as a kid. That's all I got.
lol I did this a couple months ago just to see how it felt.

Yeah, it was like "Oh, what does THIS button do?" kinda things. Hurt like a sumbish though......I learned that day. LOL
Sponsored Links

melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

I don't know if this counts, but I jumped off the cliff at ricks cafe in Negril, Jamaica. It was about 30' high and I sprained my ankle from the impact lol. I was in a walking boot for 4 months after that! Lol but it was so much fun and I don't regret it! Here's a pic (I was super burnt lol)

I went to ricks café a few times when I went to Negril 2 years ago but I never jumped because I was traveled by myself and I don't want to risk getting injured or paralyzed. If I went with a group of people I probably would jump
prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:25am
Yea, that's smart. It's definitely dangerous. Two sisters jumped and hit the water sitting instead of straight and they had bruises all up and down their legs; looked like a huge birthmark. Definitely better to go wih friends!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

dunno what you're confused about when my post was in response to Midna's gif but umm yeah...
You didn't quote her (it's not that hard) so ummm yeah.Wink
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:55am
My 20s = crazy and dangerous
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:59am
^^eta: @mixer eh? I don't always quote posts directly above mine but her gif is hilarious.

...sorry I can't help that you got confused about the layout of forum posts...afro and zsazsa and just about everyone else on BHM seem to get it

this is a non-issue if ever there was oneLOL, as you were mixer. (see I put the '^^ and your name' so you don't get confused again lolSleepy)

Edited by CherryBlossom - Oct 20 2013 at 11:00am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:05am
There used to an obscure webpage back in the day (started by a white chick) warning ppl about jumping off Rick's. Been a couple times too chicken to do it LOL

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:14am
If it was a non-issue then you wouldn't have to take 3 paragraphs on it.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:22am
3 short sentences and a gif to be exact...I'm just hammering home the point mixer.

anywhoo, I'm bored now, this getting silly and I don't want to clog up this awesome thread just cos you don't understand the forum layout

..time for you to let this one go.Ermm

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:29am
I count more than 3 sentences in that post () but yeah, go ahead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>