Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

when I was about 5 me and my cousins would put our arms through the two handles on those plastic grocery store bags and wear them as parachutes as we jumped out of the second story of my granny house. I never got hurt though.

you haven't lived until you've jump;ed off the roof of your house (as a kid). We used to scare mom so much doing that LOL. fun times.

I thought all kids did that.

Yeah those were fun times

LOLLOL I would have a heart attack if I looked out the window and saw one of my kids flying down with a plastic bag on though.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:42pm
we used to climb out our upstairs window (where kids bedrooms were) and sit on the roof. Just made sense to jump down rather than go back in thru the window LOL. I enjoyed jumping out of trees too. Mom finally had to make me stop that though.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:48pm
People were afraid of Veemack? ..lol no one should fear clapping back at anyone on here.... LOL
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

People were afraid of Veemack? ..lol no one should fear clapping back at anyone on here.... LOL

yeah I don't understand fearing someone on the internet or anyone for that matter.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:58pm
To answer the OP, I date/befriend/hangout-party with white & nonblk folk which is considered crazy/dangerous. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:01pm
well on that note, I got engaged after 1 month and married after 6. But that's not crazy at all is it? LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:22pm
Shrooms. Although because I was sick it made me kinda tired and withdrawn. However that was the best sleep I ever had! Id do them again. This time 100% healthy and with people I truly know.

Sky diving was pretty crazy too. Yes I went with white people cause all the blacks bitched out at the last minute

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Oct 19 2013 at 4:27pm
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

well on that note, I got engaged after 1 month and married after 6. But that's not crazy at all is it? LOL
I was engaged after one month and married after two months....we didn't meet in person until a couple days before we got married.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:56pm
Whoa Bebe, please share that story!

You too Purp

Y'all still married?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Whoa Bebe, please share that story!

You too Purp

Y'all still married?

Yea what HB said
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs