Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:15pm
Just the typical idiotic things drunk and high people do. It's a wonder I made it through freshman and sophomore year.

Edited by ShadyLady - Oct 19 2013 at 2:17pm
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Omg petite that is too freaky. Were you co-workers White?

LOL  they were black. 3 dudes and 1 other girl. And the dudes screamed louder than usLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

So we start hauling tale up the steps and I swear it felt like something grabbed my arm as we ran up stairs.
i've had something like that happen to me too. once on that dirt mountain and once when i was on like the 16th floor of some building...well that was more of a push. something was pushing me towards the window like it wanted me to jump.ShockedConfused

whoa!! thats crazy!! people don't like to believe in the supernatural but it is very real.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:28pm
do not try this at home:

1) i ride motorcycles thus, i rode it backwards on a highway. (On dare with some brotha's that rode also)

1a) Rode the motorcycle through in a parking lot while standing in the saddle.. yes, i crashed..

2) Hanging off the sides of Oil Tankers while doing welding repairs on our routine dry-runs. Pacific Ocean.  Exxon Valdeez was one of my repair jobs. (that was my job for 7-10 years.) Oil Tankers are at least 3 foot ball fields long.

2a) Hanging off the sides of Oil Tankers or using flimsy scaffolding while doing welding repairs - in Dry Dock.. If you fall - there is no water in dry dock..

3) Working as a journey-man welder in a ship yard (NASSCO) with over 5,000 men during the day and over 2,000 men at night.  (Shipyard personnel are usually ex-cons, rapist, drug dealers, pimps, gang members, druggies, gamblers.)

4) Lived on the streets of the South Side of Chicago in the 1980's (age 15) - if any one knows what i'm talking about? (nuf said).

5) Sky diving at altitudes of 20,000 feet.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Oct 19 2013 at 2:29pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:30pm
6)  First (AA) woman to intern at Loma Linda University at their All-white-male Cardiac Cath Lab.

7)  Joined the LongHaircareForum and made it at least a year. That's an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!Big smile

8)  Got my a-s-s kicked on the LongHaircareForum - and paid to do it.

9) Stood up to Veemack who left the forum - and yeah i got the cold shoulder from several forum members after that.  (According to one member it was a BHM scandal.. seriously?)..

10) Sassed back at my mother at 15 ... Scariest, dumbest, and most stupid thing to do when i was coming up.

11) and yes, that's how my dumb-a*s*s wound up on the South Side of Chicago - at age 15..Ouch

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

6)  First (AA) woman to intern at Loma Linda University at their All-white-male Cardiac Cath Lab.

7)  Joined the LongHaircareForum and made it at least a year. That's an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!Big smile

8)  Got my a-s-s kicked on the LongHaircareForum - and paid to do it.

9) Stood up to Veemack who left the forum - and yeah i got the cold shoulder from several forum members after that.  (According to one member it was a BHM scandal.. seriously?)..

10) Sassed back at my mother at 15 ... Scariest, dumbest, and most stupid thing to do when i was coming up.

11) and yes, that's how my dumb-a*s*s wound up on the South Side of Chicago - at age 15..Ouch

I couldn't stand herLOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I've done a lot of adventurous activities (scuba, mt. climbing, sky diving, etc). For some reason I didn't think of those as being dangerous. I felt safe.

I want to go skydiving so badly! Everyone thinks I'm crazy however
You look so beautiful in the photo . Both of you are nuts to sky dive .WackoLOL

Edited by india100 - Oct 19 2013 at 3:00pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:52pm
when I was about 5 me and my cousins would put our arms through the two handles on those plastic grocery store bags and wear them as parachutes as we jumped out of the second story of my granny house. I never got hurt though.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:11pm
Shocked

Edited by india100 - Oct 19 2013 at 3:14pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

when I was about 5 me and my cousins would put our arms through the two handles on those plastic grocery store bags and wear them as parachutes as we jumped out of the second story of my granny house. I never got hurt though.

you haven't lived until you've jump;ed off the roof of your house (as a kid). We used to scare mom so much doing that LOL. fun times.

I thought all kids did that.

Edited by PurplePhase - Oct 19 2013 at 3:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>