Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You crying over some free hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i guess you found all of that in one sentence but that's cool too...

she lives modestly in that based on the video it doesn't look like she splurges on excess...and weave is nothing but more excess...hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

erhm, i know people with plenty of money who drive 15 yr old cars...so yeah, keep reaching.

I like what you did there. It's nothing wrong with owning what you say though. *Shrugs*

Lady sit down.

Unlike a lot of people here I actually say what I mean regardless of what other people are talkig about.
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:32pm
Oh my!
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:32pm

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I cried when I lost my ipod. I didn't even buy it, won it from some online contest (and I cheated).

Let that baby have her moment.

lmao, karma.

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I cried when I lost my ipod. I didn't even buy it, won it from some online contest (and I cheated).

Let that baby have her moment.

smh
bodbreed pickney

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

the tube tv tells me everything i need to know.  hope she gets the hair.  jesus christ.

which is?

I wanted to know this too.....

Interesting assumption and an example of our community's misalignment of wealth (or lack thereof) with material items.

Thats another thread for another day though...................

please make it today

many blacks are living in survival mode or flash mode....some do both at the same damn time

lol yeah make the thread. 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:33pm
Idk i think the crying is a bit excessive. its just hair!
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:33pm

oh and I have been on the gram too much this past week....that is where I got the flash mode part lmao

damn.....every picture you MUST hash tag the designer?

jeebus, just wear the clothes boo
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol

I shouldn't have said blacks though....as if we are the only ones, many are like this

Oh I know that....Its the "American way" but it hurts us the most when we adhere to it imo. Blk ppl have money maybe not as much but damnit if more knew how to be and were financially responsible it would be a great benefit. 

But we live in a society were ppl want what they want now regardless of how it may hurt them in the long run. Im apart of the monster that tells u how u want and need something even when ya dont..so yeah while i could be to blame for the problem, folks make it so easy.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:35pm
she's 16.  I still remember what it was to be 16....i'da cried too...  tho i'da prolly hid in my closet and cried low key. 
I mean...it's just hair but at the same time it's hair that she can't afford and it's hair that her mother most likely ain't ever buyin' her so....I can understand her being excited to win something that she will not be able to afford for years only to not get it due to a typo.

Tho...if it got sent back doesn't this just mean that they'll post it again or once they get it and correct or is it a big "fucc u and that contest u won" once they receive it?

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 16 2012 at 2:36pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:40pm
That is the problem with blk ppl. More worried about looking rich than getting rich.

I had Gucci and lv before I had my first car. I've matured since then but it's embarrassing to think about.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:42pm
ain't no shame in the game.

*adds dollar to hermes fund while updating financial aid status for next sem*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists