Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

You crying over some free hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

LOL

I just wanted to know what mswonderland thought of the tv because I hadn't noticed it at first. 

Neither did I.
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:22pm
damn 11 minutes though, i thought it was only 1 min and 4 secs.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I cried when I lost my ipod. I didn't even buy it, won it from some online contest (and I cheated).

Let that baby have her moment.

lmao, karma.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I cried when I lost my ipod. I didn't even buy it, won it from some online contest (and I cheated).

Let that baby have her moment.
smh
bodbreed pickney
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Folk upstairs were damn near praising the ground that ex baller walked on when he was giving away free hair. 

lmao, flawless hair?  i remember that.  i got some of that hair.  it was great at first then it was terrible. shiny, silky, ridiculous.  free shyt always comes with a catch.

i still have that hairCry
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:26pm

i guess you found all of that in one sentence but that's cool too...

she lives modestly in that based on the video it doesn't look like she splurges on excess...and weave is nothing but more excess...hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

erhm, i know people with plenty of money who drive 15 yr old cars...so yeah, keep reaching.

I like what you did there. It's nothing wrong with owning what you say though. *Shrugs*
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:27pm
lmao...
this looks nuts.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

please make it today

many blacks are living in survival mode or flash mode....some do both at the same damn time

All u gotta do is bump the thread about ole girl saving up for red bottoms while bouncing around and living off of others and how many saw nothing wrong with it.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

i guess you found all of that in one sentence but that's cool too...

she lives modestly in that based on the video it doesn't look like she splurges on excess...and weave is nothing but more excess...hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

erhm, i know people with plenty of money who drive 15 yr old cars...so yeah, keep reaching.

I like what you did there. It's nothing wrong with owning what you say though. *Shrugs*

Lady sit down.

Unlike a lot of people here I actually say what I mean regardless of what other people are talkig about.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:32pm
Oh my!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>