BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

You crying over some free hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:12pm
The only sad part is she taped it and uploaded it to Youtube. She's upset, let her cry.
Sponsored Links

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:13pm
My fault. You meant that she's well offl, lives modestly, and obviously needs some free hair to supplement her lifestyle. I understand now......................

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

the tube tv tells me everything i need to know.  hope she gets the hair.  jesus christ.

which is?

which is that she deserves some free hair b/c she obviously lives modestly.

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

the tube tv tells me everything i need to know.  hope she gets the hair.  jesus christ.

which is?

I wanted to know this too.....

Interesting assumption and an example of our community's misalignment of wealth (or lack thereof) with material items.

Thats another thread for another day though...................

interesting for you to assume that i meant something negative by it but that's just another example of people jumping to conclusions as is par for the course on the world wide web. *shrug*
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

The only sad part is she taped it and uploaded it to Youtube. She's upset, let her cry.
hmm maybe thats my issue. the fact that shes crying on youtube,i understand being upset that the hair didnt come, but to make a video and cry about it on youtube?lawd
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:16pm
i guess you found all of that in one sentence but that's cool too...

she lives modestly in that based on the video it doesn't look like she splurges on excess...and weave is nothing but more excess...hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

erhm, i know people with plenty of money who drive 15 yr old cars...so yeah, keep reaching.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:16pm
man she should of pulled her sh!t together b4 she did this. It makes her look like she trying to get free hair from someone else by appearing so heartbroken about it. I could see if she saved and paid for the hair and got ripped off.... but man... if its free just wait ...damn simmer the hell down.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:18pm
LOL
I just wanted to know what mswonderland thought of the tv because I hadn't noticed it at first. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:18pm
Girl usps did you dirty, not the hair company. It's not like they never sent the hair. Get a grip
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:20pm
Wait she's in Canada?
If her postal was printed correctly, they should have still delivered the package. 
Don't really matter what the rest of the address is, as long as the postal code is correct you'll get your package. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

man she should of pulled her sh!t together b4 she did this. It makes her look like she trying to get free hair from someone else by appearing so heartbroken about it. I could see if she saved and paid for the hair and got ripped off.... but man... if its free just wait ...damn simmer the hell down.

LOL
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:21pm
I cried when I lost my ipod. I didn't even buy it, won it from some online contest (and I cheated).

Let that baby have her moment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style