BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

You Are The Apple of Gods Eye

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You Are The Apple of Gods Eye
    Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:15pm

You Are The Apple of God’s Eye

Author: Jerry Savelle

When you accept how special you are to God, all negative thoughts about yourself will disappear. Have you ever felt insecure? Insecure about your abilities, your appearance, your job, your personality, your life?

Have you ever felt unloved, unaccepted and worthless?

“I’m not attractive.”

“I can’t do all the things that person can do.”

“I’m not good enough!”

If you battle with thoughts of worthlessness, inferiority, and low self-esteem, then today is the day to let go of all those negative thoughts and insecurity!

How do you get rid of insecurity that’s been there your whole life? By realizing that you are a valuable masterpiece to God. If God had to choose the finest thing He ever created, He’d pick you!

Yes, you!

In fact in Psalm 17:8 we find that God sees you as the apple of His eye.

As you come to accept the truth of how special you are to God, all negative thoughts about yourself will disappear. You will rest secure, knowing that you really are loved and accepted by God exactly as you are.

Confession: Thank you Father that I am the apple of Your eye.

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:28pm
Nella  i would love to meet you when i visit my family in St louis . I enjoy your topics . Smile
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:01am
I really enjoy coming to this section of the Forum at night to read before bed. It's a good way to end my day.

Thank You Nella

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply