Perfect Hair Collection

You are a whore and a tramp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 1:30pm

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jul 06 2013 at 1:32pm
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 5:13pm
My ex did that when we broke up. I went from someone that he wanted to marry and kids with to someone that just had a banging game LOL
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 5:37pm
I get called the opposite of what I am. I have low self esteem at times and guys tend to zero in on that. Words really do hurt for me because I repeat them in my head.

When name called its usually because I've insulted a guys intelligence, I won't listen, or I said I want to break up.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Why do men resort to names when they realize you don't want them? How am I the whore for deciding I didn't want you?

I just had a crazy fall out with a guy I was seeing but I noticed he had some anger issues....I dont tolerate someone who thinks its OK to snap on me for no reason...I politely told him this wasn't going to work and he went off the deep end and cussed ME out.  I didnt have sex with this man btw.

there was this guy at my job who wanted to get together (relationship)  exchanged phone numbers, text, .I told him I would love to go on our first date on THE SPIRIT OF PHILADELPHIA(he told me to pick a place)...I told him the date...never got back to me..stopped texting me. or calling. Finally had enough of his stupidity and just told him it's better if we are just friends...He then proceeded to tell me I never wanted this relationship(what relationship fool?) cause I never triedConfused..then 'yada, yada, yada"like it was all my fault...  

fool i chose the place, told u the date and you never got back to me..
but when we were at work he would try to corner me and get a kissConfused  nucca please..
ur right Y do they flip the script to make u sound like everything , but a CHILD OF GOD?
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:35pm

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

His ego was crushed so he tried to bring you down typical from insecure guys.

Thank you for pointing this out. It all makes sense now. When talking on the phone all he talked about is how women wanted him and how they were all crazy. They would drive long distances to see him and sleep with him on the first night. Wow....it all makes so much sense. You have been thanked.

Yeah....please stay FAAAAARRRRR away from his crazy ass.

When folks show you who they are, BELIEVE THEM!

Edited by Az~Maverick - Jul 06 2013 at 8:37pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 10:12pm
Soooo I'm going to have to file a protection order. He's been calling and harassing me since yesterday.  The voice mails are disgusting.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

These hoes b actin up! Wow. I'm glad ur ok. Let ur family know this happened just in case anything else happens. We don't want to have to send a bhm search team for u, I'm glad u posted this.

Im going to do that right now! I'm saving all the voice mails. I think he suffers from some sort of bipolar disorder
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:07pm

Soooo I'm going to have to file a protection order. He's been calling and harassing me since yesterday.  The voice mails are disgusting.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:50pm
Yeah, be careful Howard.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:47am
wow
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style