FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You are a whore and a tramp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 9:12pm
happy you got out when you did
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

typical response from misogynistic, woman hating, woman beating dude with anger issues. smh. be happy u recognized the signs and decided to k.i.m.

I wondered this because he told me that NO woman will ever criticize him or they will "pay for it". When I asked him how he said he puts them in their place. He told me a story about a girl who he made cry because she criticized him. I asked him why would it be that serious to even go that far to make her cry? He said he had to put her in her place so she knew better next time.

guuuuuurrrlllll....u dodged a bullet.

Thank goodness
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 11:59pm

typical response from misogynistic, woman hating, woman beating dude with anger issues. smh. be happy u recognized the signs and decided to k.i.m.

Yep. If he was saying all that .. just because you had a disagreement ... he's off!

There is no reason to call someone a whore and a tramp ... when you are arguing over the 'price of beans'! DUH!

Lucky you recognized this and left because a lot of women hang around and this situation just gets worse and worse... until they get knocked up side the head and then they are gonna be shocked that happened.

In truth though ... if you would stay with a guy after he verbally abuses you .. then that gives him the go ahead to physically abuse you.

Take a lesson ladies!

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

I wondered this because he told me that NO woman will ever criticize him or they will "pay for it". When I asked him how he said he puts them in their place. He told me a story about a girl who he made cry because she criticized him. I asked him why would it be that serious to even go that far to make her cry? He said he had to put her in her place so she knew better next time.

guuuuuurrrlllll....u dodged a bullet.

Thank goodness

Wow! you really dodged a bullet! Stay away from him because I don't believe that he just made that girl 'cry' ... I'll bet he kicked her A**.

He's just not willing to admit that out loud.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:50am
Damn he sounds like a sadist and a narcissist. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:57am
Howard what he looking like cos he better be fine as hayell for you to have given him your number. His attitude and personality smells like shyyt with flies.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 9:09am

what an idiot!

you're lucky as heck

Edited by afrokock - Jul 06 2013 at 9:09am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:15pm
These hoes b actin up! Wow. I'm glad ur ok. Let ur family know this happened just in case anything else happens. We don't want to have to send a bhm search team for u, I'm glad u posted this.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:34pm
Wow what a c*ck.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 1:29pm

GOD IS SO GOOD. 

He showed you the warning signs early enough for you to move forward with you life.  Can you imagine if you had had sex with him or a child by him.  He is a life full of DRAMA. 

He likes to "break" peoples self esteem at least that is my take on his comments.  When he wanted or achieved making the girl cry.  Neygro please.  He seems like he is a trip. 

You should be doing handstands, dancing, doing back flips, showing yeah....yeah.....and even consider throwing a I.D.A.B. (I dodged a bullet) party.... TONIGHT.  I'll come if you live in DC.LOL

I would end all communication with him, he is not even someone I'd be friends with on facebook, email anything...he should no longer exist in you WORLD.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jul 06 2013 at 1:31pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System