BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

yes or no?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:38pm
I've seen people actually walk from the stall and straight out the door before. I felt disrespected. So, you don't even care that I just witnessed your ass being nasty af huh? Oh. Ok. Sleepy
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I've seen people actually walk from the stall and straight out the door before. I felt disrespected. So, you don't even care that I just witnessed your ass being nasty af huh? Oh. Ok. Sleepy

LMAO forreal
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 9:53pm
hmm seems like you need to get yourself some bizness Op
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 10:28pm
Nothing like soap and water...hand sanitizer just move germs around.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

hmm seems like you need to get yourself some bizness Op

Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

sanitizing wasn't meant to replace hand washing, it was meant to be used when you can't hand wash

I use paper towel on the faucets, soap dispenser and door handles ('fo someone says it's cleaner not to wash)

Hand sanitizer leaves my hands sticky and still feeling dirty

see that was one of the -problems in this bathroom,  no towels, had to manually pump the soap dispenser, but water was automatic, and high on the wall,, and low on the wall handblowers...NOT ONE PAPER TOWEL DISPENSER...so the folks who walked straight out the stalls and to the door just contaminated it...

i had to then use my attached gel sanitizer after opening the doorConfused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 11:17pm
i also hate using the siderails on those escalators...i only use them when i am going down and need the balance when i am wearing some heels...out comes the sanitizer...lawd..
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 11:25pm
people are confused. washing your hands is the way to go- that other stuff has lead to stronger bacteria in the long run
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 11:27pm
if there is no paper towel i just use toilet paper to open the door i refuse to touch those nasty bathroom doors with my hands after washing 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 7:39am
soap and water >>>> hand sanitizer >> germ filled filthy hands
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>