Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

yes or no for this full lace wig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yes or no for this full lace wig?
    Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:42am
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Stock-FedEx-Free-Shipping-Celebrity-Kinky-Curly-3-Large-Hand-Made-Parting-indian-remy-laStock Celebrity Kinky Curly 3" Large Hand Made Parting 100% indian remy hair curly glueless lace front wig

I am so tired of my natural hair..it won;t grow cause of my menopausal...using hair vitamins for 2 yrs now and very little length, plus these grays are coming in faster than i can color them. Especially around the edges..so sick and tired of using old mascara to get color back..so now i am seriously thinking of rocking a full lace wig...the one i posted what do you ladies think..

i want to get it in 14 inches. definitely nothing longer...

sorry i can't get the pic bigger..the comments on this wig reads are wonderful ( if not put in by the staff)..

so please help a sistah out here...thanks
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:28am
idk it looks good, take a chance as long as it has buyer protection you can send it back- I just bought one from aliexpress last week-
its not worst than stock units from the average cv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

idk it looks good, take a chance as long as it has buyer protection you can send it back- I just bought one from aliexpress last week-
its not worst than stock units from the average cv

can u post a pic of what ur unit looks like Naturesgift? tangle? mat? thanks.

ok....i will definitely have the buyer protection plan....it does look nice (of course it is the pic) i think i will utube this stock and actually see what it looks like...thanks..

aliexpress also featured 1/2 off of RPG wigs...don't know about that though....

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:36pm
I am in Menapause too .. though I sm late to the game - just so much going on. :(

But yes, I think this is a good option. I wear this curly hair also but I order the 12 inch 130% density so that I can wear a big afro. I also have several Afro/curlys at 12 inches so I can get serious with the 'Fro!

What you need are PRODUCTS because these curly units are high maitenance. I use Mixed Chocks One Conditioner every day and every night and I give it a deep conditioning treatment weekly with their deep conditioner.

EVERY NIGHT - you must apply the One Conditioner and seal with (Argon) oil ... and sleep on a silk pillow or the unit will go south on you.

Of course there are a ton of product for curly hair out there .. you can try any of them .. this is just the line I like the most! These units tend to get kinkier as time goes on .... take care!

But like our naturakl hair ... you have to apply SOME mnoisterizing product regularly.

Good luck!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 22 2014 at 1:40pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:00pm
I think it's pretty. I use Aliexpress for mine and I have no complaints
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I am in Menapause too .. though I sm late to the game - just so much going on. :(

But yes, I think this is a good option. I wear this curly hair also but I order the 12 inch 130% density so that I can wear a big afro. I also have several Afro/curlys at 12 inches so I can get serious with the 'Fro!

What you need are PRODUCTS because these curly units are high maitenance. I use Mixed Chocks One Conditioner every day and every night and I give it a deep conditioning treatment weekly with their deep conditioner.

EVERY NIGHT - you must apply the One Conditioner and seal with (Argon) oil ... and sleep on a silk pillow or the unit will go south on you.

Of course there are a ton of product for curly hair out there .. you can try any of them .. this is just the line I like the most! These units tend to get kinkier as time goes on .... take care!

But like our naturakl hair ... you have to apply SOME mnoisterizing product regularly.

Good luck!

WOW THANKS PRINTER...yeah i am on FEMHRT Pills and i am like a junkie if  i don;t get  them and start to act all weirded out...  waiting for my new 3 month supply stash to come in...LOLLOL

the hair pills aren;t doing much...the grays are doing more than my hair growth..Confused

but i will do as u suggested Printer Ink with the hair...

hang in there with this menopausal...LAWD..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

I think it's pretty. I use Aliexpress for mine and I have no complaints

thanks Carrie...will definitely have to give Alie a try...
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Good luck!

WOW THANKS PRINTER...yeah i am on FEMHRT Pills and i am like a junkie if  i don;t get  them and start to act all weirded out...  waiting for my new 3 month supply stash to come in...LOLLOL

the hair pills aren;t doing much...the grays are doing more than my hair growth..Confused

but i will do as u suggested Printer Ink with the hair...

hang in there with this menopausal...LAWD..

Well, I moved to The Netherlands quite some years ago and their approach to healthcare is completely different than the States.

EVERYONE has healthcare ... it is built into the 'system'so whether you have AIDS, no job .. whatever ... you are covered completely.

However, some things are 'natural' like childbirth. I have a ton of AA gfs married to Dutch men and yeah, there is a system in place. You deliver at home natuarally - no meds etc (unless you have an At Risk pregnancy) etc. So yeah women are up walking the day after giving birth!

Well, the Change of life is the same daggone thing. No pills are prescribed unless something is wrong with you .. and nothing is wrong .. except I have the hot flashes etc. The best I can get is sleeping pills so at least I can sleep at night. All he rest.. I've just gotta live with. In fact THEY FROWN HEAVILY on the American Health care system. Too many drugs! hee hee!

I have a lot of gray too. :( but of course I wear these units so no one knows I have gray hair (NO ONE!)

Anyway - hang in there with the menapause.

I just pretty myself up, workout at the gym, party and keep on going. I don't tell anyone about it. :)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:07am
yes those hotflashes were killing me..i mean at one point I had to literally stop wearing makeup, those hot flashes got that bad..sweat just rising up out on my face, my body sweating...

I tried over the counter ..soy, black cohosh, isoflavones, the whole shabang and nothing..so I had to resort to going to the ob/gyn and well i really hesitated on taking them cause the side effects sounded worse than the hot flashes...

so now i sleep soundly at night and wearing my makeup againBig smileBig smileBig smile

ur lucky to live where everyone is covered...

yep it is no one else's business ..

now to get my unit and i am good to go...Big smileBig smileBig smileThumbs Up
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:43am
This one looks good, you should have a try. I got myself a straight Bleached one from Aliexpress, it is awesome!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic