Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Which hair is best for senior year hair??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [26.32%]
3 [15.79%]
3 [15.79%]
8 [42.11%]
You can not vote in this poll

Yes another AliExpress post

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes another AliExpress post
    Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:21am
After 2 maybe 3 months of research i thought my mind was made up

I had QWB with no complaints 
BUT their rating has dropped and i wanted to try a Peruvian wavy which they dont have
Should i stick with what i Know?

Sponsored Links

Sparklez1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sparklez1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:22am
Yeah, I ordered Queen Weave as well and mine wasn't very well at first. It tangled like hell and was just a mess....However after i washed and conditioned it...Hair bounced back fine. It still after awhike would tangle up again, but after each wash and condition, it turned out fine again. I only hated the ends looking scraggly but ive noticed the hair just requires maintenance. When it gets dirty or im in the club with black n mild smoke and lord knows what else, thats when the hair acts up. I still have the hair. Going to bleach bath and clip those ends and reinstall at another date. I actually started to really like the hair after each wash. Just gotta care for it frequently is all

This go round i wanted to try someone else so I went with Luxy hair. So far its nice aftet the wash. I hope it works out, because its so pretty.

Who to stay away from are some of those dag on IG hair sellers....Main one...Her_Possessions...after a dispute through paypal she gave me a partial refund and let me keep my 3 bundles for 100.00 instead of 160.00 but I wouldn't recommend her to my enemy...I got the wrong texture of hair and then her sale for 4th of july promised a free bundle which she tried to play me on....
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 5:00am
My experience with QWB is excellent! i search it on youtube a lots and  then made up my mind lol~

Edited by sarah1987 - Jul 24 2013 at 5:07am
Myssmoe86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myssmoe86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:58pm
Hi, im new to this and i just ordered hair from Aliexpress. I heard alot of good things about the queen hair products so I put queens hair products more wavy in the search box and hair came up. I ended up ordering hair not knowing it wasnt queens hair product. Its actually guangzhou beauty something, but the hair was titled queens hair product more wavy, does anyone know about this hair? Is it any good, i havent received it yet I just ordered on the 20th
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply