BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Yeah, See--No...F*ck Amusement Parks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:02am
The girl on the left aged like 60 years by the end of it all.  She was so ready to start looking for burial plots, and wondering if social security would cover her once she retired the next week...
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:03am
OMG these videos have me dyin'!LOLLOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Yooooooooooooooo

LMFAOOOO

I'm pretty sure Janice was his caseworker. This child must give her hell because she cackled from the depths of her soul at his expense.Cry

I'ma hurt you, you hear?  I got Sprite up my nose! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

My stomach hurts so bad. Laaaaaaaaaaawd, I had the ugliest laugh watching this dudeCry

Aaron went through a myriad of emotions.Cry

He spoke in tongues, seized up, shouted, did everything but pull out his prayer shawlCry
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:04am
All jokes aside tho?  I'm sure I'd die on one of these.  My heart would basically send synapses to my brain like "ok...so you eating bacon and drinking soda...you ain't exercising...you sleep in your free time...you like buttercake...and you wanna just ignore all that and get on this?  Welp, hope you like sh*tting yourself as I give out in mid-air..."
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Yooooooooooooooo

LMFAOOOO

I'm pretty sure Janice was his caseworker. This child must give her hell because she cackled from the depths of her soul at his expense.Cry

I'ma hurt you, you hear?  I got Sprite up my nose! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

Me??!??!?!

JKHSdgdsfkagfagfwewkyaiw6JHHGFew,ekkkkms,dn Angry

I'm up at 2am and now I can't go to sleep. I woke up my old ass dog and the sheisty ass cat.

You sourced the best reaction vids.

Lawd
My stomach hurts, these tears rolling down my face are real.

Five star threadBeer
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:08am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:09am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:09am
LOLLOLCryLOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:12am
I AM SO MAD HE REALLY MEANT IT WHEN HE SAID NOT TO TOUCH HIM!!!  HE TOLD HER TO GET HER FEET OFF OF HIM!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I can't! LOLLOLCryCryLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style