Perfect Hair Collection

Yea so...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:36am
Nope all we have is mainly Sally's.
The culture is majority Mexican so not really many black hair stores here or like other ethnicities such as dominican or cuban or anything. 
I'm going to call some of the hair stores I know of but I doubt they'll have it.
Sponsored Links

ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Nope all we have is mainly Sally's.
The culture is majority Mexican so not really many black hair stores here or like other ethnicities such as dominican or cuban or anything. 
I'm going to call some of the hair stores I know of but I doubt they'll have it.

I do know that Sally's has a few argan oil hair masks. There's also a line they carry called miracle 7 which has some deep conditioners. A while back I purchased Nunaat Brazilian keratin intensive hair mask from Walgreens and I actually liked it. It was around 5 or 6 bucks.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:18am
Hey guys so I tried all types of conditioners, the ends are just dry and the hair is still tangling a bit, it's like weighed down so I don't know if I got all of the conditioner out...

ANYWHO my real question is do I need the whole silicon mix set or mainly just the conditioner?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:32am
I looked at old threads and seems like you need mainly the conditioner since the shampoo probably has sulfates..
I bought a 16oz jar for around $13
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:03am
how much did you pay for the hair? is it expensive?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:44pm
about 68 per bundle for the 20 inches
MrsPat14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsPat14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 7:35am
Hey Bribby,
I was gonna ask how's that hair holding up but it doesn't sound like its doing too good. Did you try the kanechom mixed with the silicon mix? Maybe you'll get better results. Or probably the hair just really sucks like you said. So sad... you should let the company know that their hair is no good.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by MrsPat14 MrsPat14 wrote:

Hey Bribby,
I was gonna ask how's that hair holding up but it doesn't sound like its doing too good. Did you try the kanechom mixed with the silicon mix? Maybe you'll get better results. Or probably the hair just really sucks like you said. So sad... you should let the company know that their hair is no good.

Hello the hair is getting easier to manage... I deep conditioned with diff conditioner packets... waiting to try the silicon mix and going to use the steamer. It may have been the weather. It tangled here and there but not like it was. I plan on emailing them once more after I try the silicon mix.
MrsPat14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsPat14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 5:39pm
Let me know how it goes. They have not been very accommodating, long response times etc, feel like i'm hunting them down. Don't really like that so I'm still researching, but I'm still weighing my mind about taking the leap. We'll see I guess.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by MrsPat14 MrsPat14 wrote:

Let me know how it goes. They have not been very accommodating, long response times etc, feel like i'm hunting them down. Don't really like that so I'm still researching, but I'm still weighing my mind about taking the leap. We'll see I guess.
How weird I've been noticing that. When we purchased the hair they would respond everyday when they got up I believe around 12 Am here.. I have noticed they've been way slower on the response time now.

We had went with them because they had a verynice website and youtube videos in their factory something I hadn't seen with others so I'm like they have to be legit.

We had hair for like 6 years the same batch of Indian hair we had a lot and it was so good hair, hand wefted.
I know hair has change sooo much since then, so I'm like how do I even know this is Indian hair because I'm comparing it to the old hair but that hair was over 6 years old and quality has definitely changed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic