FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yea so...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yea so...
    Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:34am
I posted something about getting hair in an Indian vendor post or something like that...
My mom purchased some hair from a website we found, they had a tradeindia and aliexpress and very nice website and presentation...

Anyways I feel like the hair sucks.. it started tangling when I went to blow dry it and after being installed already tangling...

I'm wearing two 20 inches, and some of an 18 inch bundle..

It's mainly the second 20 inch bundle that is doing the share of tangling, it is a lighter brown than the first one as well.

I washed with Mizani clarifying shampoo and conditioned real quick with 2 conditioners, cant remember the name, one was expensive though.

I let the company know and they asked did I wash it shampoo, condition and put any oils on it.

I told them what I did above, they said to try oil like a serum and sometimes it does that...

I did that and the hair got way to oily looking and it did minimize some of the tangling but it still is doing that.

So I don't believe I can recommend this company. & at first they sent two 8inch bundles instead of the 20, which they did send free of shipping charge

Debating writing back and letting them know their solution did not completely work.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:14am
Try some silicon mix shampoo $ conditioner....
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Try some silicon mix shampoo $ conditioner....

Okay I am thank you for the reply
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:04am
Silicon Mix was going to be my recommendation also. I would like to say I am also surprised that they corrected your order and didn't expect you to pay for them to ship the correct items out. Many vendors, regardless of the mistake they make, expect the customer to do that or will completely ignore them when they have an issue with their hair. It seems like their intentions are good. I'd suggest continuing to reach out to them for assistance since they seem willing to help. 
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Silicon Mix was going to be my recommendation also. I would like to say I am also surprised that they corrected your order and didn't expect you to pay for them to ship the correct items out. Many vendors, regardless of the mistake they make, expect the customer to do that or will completely ignore them when they have an issue with their hair. It seems like their intentions are good. I'd suggest continuing to reach out to them for assistance since they seem willing to help. 
Yeah they didn't have an attitude or anything about the messed up order or the tangling. They do seem very nice.. 
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by ssssssss ssssssss wrote:

what happened to you just have happened to me.  But the vendor is not Silicon Mix, it is Uniwigs. i have bought all my wigs from this vendor. their wigs are  great whether the color or the texture. Have you bought wigs from this online store? 

Ok, I guess you work for uniwigs, Smh. FYI silicon mix is a product line for the hair not a vendor
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:44pm
Suppliers are always up in our threads.
MrsPat14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsPat14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:30pm
I'm a newbie to bhm and I  have been lurking for a little while. Thanx bribby for your help. Just wanted to share tho that I watched a yt video about the silicon mix and the kanechom conditioner mixed together. I was persuaded to try them and I bought them off amazon along the silicon mix shampoo, the shampoo isn't sulfate free though and i didn't like how it made my hair feel, but I will say that the silicon mix conditioner smells sooooo good. Also the kanechom is liquidy and mixes well in my opinion with the silicon mix and like I said has a nice smell. Mayb that could help you with the tangling, I used them on my natural or not so natural hair tho (trying to transition), and it made my hair very soft, so I hope it'll work for my extensions when I finally get ma hair. 
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:15am
Thanks MrsPat14 I think the hair is beautiful if it would stop tangling. I've tried that garnier spray oil it made it too greasy. I tried a mix of hair oil and it was a little better. The best has been grapeseed oil doesn't make hair to shinny greasy and no tangles thank goodness. I still want to try the silicon mix. Is there anything yall can recommend that I can get at sally's until the silicon comes in, I have to order it. I can't find it anywhere, I've tried walgreens and they don't have it. 
Maybe the Aphogee? 
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Thanks MrsPat14 I think the hair is beautiful if it would stop tangling. I've tried that garnier spray oil it made it too greasy. I tried a mix of hair oil and it was a little better. The best has been grapeseed oil doesn't make hair to shinny greasy and no tangles thank goodness. I still want to try the silicon mix. Is there anything yall can recommend that I can get at sally's until the silicon comes in, I have to order it. I can't find it anywhere, I've tried walgreens and they don't have it. 
Maybe the Aphogee? 

Is there a house of beauty where you are, the one's in Philadelphia carry silicon mix
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic