Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yay or Nay to this idea for applying extensions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Yay or Nay to this idea for applying extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

~deleted the 1st part of my comment b/c i dont intend to give anyone any ideas and I definitely dont want anyone to swipe her concept~

For certain concepts, it is best to protect your idea, get a bank loan for financing for the product & marketing...it is a dog eat dog industry and the Chinese vendors stay on the hunt...they are all over IG stealing pix and product ideas...bless her heart.

Banks are not lending to small businesses with no history or solid revenue.
It just isn't happening right now.
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:40pm
Nay for me.

Wig cap at my BSS- $5.99
Hooks- $7.99
Wig stand- $6.00

That's a grand total of about $19. Why would I pay almost 5 times as much for that.....
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:41pm
looks like the BSS turban i sleep in turned inside out with hooks added along the weft lines
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:07pm
I know a few engineer friends that would love to tweak this conceptually. The bones of the idea seem sound, but the execution can be cleaner. And that price point is way too steep, she better snatch her hookie do- off of kickstarter before Mei Su Lang and the other chinamen at the sweat shop, have this hookie do in chinatown on some ol 1 for 5, 2 for 10!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

~deleted the 1st part of my comment b/c i dont intend to give anyone any ideas and I definitely dont want anyone to swipe her concept~

For certain concepts, it is best to protect your idea, get a bank loan for financing for the product & marketing...it is a dog eat dog industry and the Chinese vendors stay on the hunt...they are all over IG stealing pix and product ideas...bless her heart.

Banks are not lending to small businesses with no history or solid revenue.
It just isn't happening right now.

In NJ they are. The local banks definitely are. Plus there are tons of state sponsored & city level micro loans that will provide 20k, even for people with sketchy credit.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 11 2014 at 11:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678