Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yay or Nay to this idea for applying extensions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Yay or Nay to this idea for applying extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I like the idea. I would use a more sheer, yet durable material tho, that way the scalp would breathe more easily. 

could work.  maybe that "hard" lace?  or mono lace?

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 10 2014 at 11:04pm
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I like the idea. I would use a more sheer, yet durable material tho, that way the scalp would breathe more easily. 

could work.  maybe that "hard" lace?  or mono lace?

Exactly. Or even the soft nets they currently have in stores of sew-ins. Maybe eventually, she could have material options with different cap colors. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:08pm
The name is horrible. The idea is neat. I agrew she should use flesh tone colors in a sheer stretchy strong material.

I could make that tho. For way less than what shes askin
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:23pm
^^^^^
Right. I couldn't even pay $90 for something could "the hookie do" lol! Needs a more serious name. lol!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:25pm
I'm just mad she didn't re-film some of the shots that made the process look annoying LOL.. like the hair getting stuck in the hooks

but I'm not hating.. I'm happy for her and I hope she makes millions Clap. I could see how some people might want this
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

i hope she gets enough $$$ to drop the price considerably because the Chinese might come up with this by morning

LMAO!

you aint lyin.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

The lady messaged me on reddit to say that she is definitely seeing some traction with it.  She's past $10,000 on kickstarter now.  Hope it works out for her, I'm sure this thread will help with some feedback.

Is she reading this thread?

Good luck [to her]!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

the hooks are to hook the extensions SL

yeah to the cornrows right?

I wouldn't want little hooks hooking into my cornrows all over my head

the clips at the top are enough
nawwww...the hooks are on the outside. Imagine hanging your coat on a hook. Attaching extiensions to a hook and eye

ohhhh....wtf

oh hell no...it is 90 something degrees outside and having that on my head...save this ish for the dead of winter when it's 20 below zero...lawdhammercy...sweatin and havin a heat stroke at the same time while tryinn to look dayum cute in this hot behind weather..wth???
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

a lot of people don't know how to position tracks or have a weave head for sewing

This makes it more foolproof, no real skill needed

I see what she was trying to do

Not sure how secure the pins/clips ate

Yes that's sorta what I was thinking. Some can't even put needle to weft to attempt sewing.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:56pm
Microfiber would work great . The material is cool and strong . Good luck to her .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic