Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yandy from LAHH baby daddy court details/stat rape
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Yandy from LAHH baby daddy court details/stat rape

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 89633
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:15pm
What in the heck is going on on LNHH?? What's that other ladies name from the one in Atlanta???Rashida's husband was also charged with the same exact thing. He was dating the moms and slept with the daughter. Infact he married the women so it was his step daughter. He has a child with the little girl also. Disapprove
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 11 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 24228
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What in the heck is going on on LNHH?? What's that other ladies name from the one in Atlanta???Rashida's husband was also charged with the same exact thing. He was dating the moms and slept with the daughter. Infact he married the women so it was his step daughter. He has a child with the little girl also. Disapprove
 
WTF???? ****off to google****
Back to Top
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 37703
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What in the heck is going on on LNHH?? What's that other ladies name from the one in Atlanta???Rashida's husband was also charged with the same exact thing. He was dating the moms and slept with the daughter. Infact he married the women so it was his step daughter. He has a child with the little girl also. Disapprove
What's happening is the ills of black women's lives are now on display when before it was hidden.

This is a good thing. Maybe black women will finally face some of the demons they've held in secret for centuries.
Back to Top
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 26 2008
Location: Paradise
Status: Offline
Points: 64567
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:22pm
Watching LHH makes me realize how so many women are insecure and fearful.
It's really sad.

Yandy knows damn well he isn't right to have a baby with. She hints a lot about them 'going through a lot' and him running around with other women, and her waiting on him to settle down.

I feel she wanted to be a wife before a mother. But it wasn't happening soon enough, and she just let ish happen how it happen. She told him that she likes living close to her family because they are stable, and that he is just now trying to act stable. She's obviously still doesn't trust him too tough.

Sigh. It just bothers me that people think of what's best for a child last.
 
Back to Top
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 11 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 24228
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What in the heck is going on on LNHH?? What's that other ladies name from the one in Atlanta???Rashida's husband was also charged with the same exact thing. He was dating the moms and slept with the daughter. Infact he married the women so it was his step daughter. He has a child with the little girl also. Disapprove
 
WTF???? ****off to google****
 
google told me that he was accused of raping his own daughter!Dead
Back to Top
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 37703
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Watching LHH makes me realize how so many women are insecure and fearful.
It's really sad.

Yandy knows damn well he isn't right to have a baby with. She hints a lot about them 'going through a lot' and him running around with other women, and her waiting on him to settle down.

I feel she wanted to be a wife before a mother. But it wasn't happening soon enough, and she just let ish happen how it happen. She told him that she likes living close to her family because they are stable, and that he is just now trying to act stable. She's obviously still doesn't trust him too tough.

Sigh. It just bothers me that people think of what's best for a child last.
 
Personally I don't think Yandee really loves him anyway. I think she just wanted a baby. She's very independent and confident in her abilities. She has a proven record so she doesn't need that 50 cent talking dude. She just needed his genes like most women generally do if you really dig down to the thick of it.
Back to Top
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 18 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 73628
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:31pm
Good gracious. This man is disgusting.
 
I feel so bad for this young lady. Hopefully justice is served and he is recognized as scum.
Back to Top
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 26 2008
Location: Paradise
Status: Offline
Points: 64567
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:32pm
I think she does love him, she just wanted him to grow up, but he wasn't at the same pace as her.
I've been there.
Only thing is, she waited around until he had grown a bit (but his growth so far is still not enough for the type of life she really wants to live, IMO)



Edited by Derri - Feb 07 2013 at 2:34pm
Back to Top
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 37703
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I think she does love him, she just wanted him to grow up, but he wasn't at the same pace as her.
I've been there.
Only thing is, she waited around until he had grown a bit (but his growth so far is still not enough for the type of life she really wants to live, IMO)

You might be right Derri. Too bad her instincts about music isn't as sharp as her instincts about men.
Back to Top
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2008
Location: Maryland
Status: Online
Points: 31563
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:51pm
SMH Ouch.
 
I'm sorry this is all kinds of wrong.. I'm glad the mother at the least kicked him out when she found.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down