FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yall like SZA? First lady of TDE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:41pm
Who is she?
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

We need more female rap artist and Im not concerned about her sexual past if its not on tape.

You listen to her music?

No sounds trippy though nothing I would listen to maybe someone else will enjoy it and I assumed it was rap.
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:51pm
I love her music but after reading that thread on LSA a while ago and watching an interview w her and Schoolboy Q, she seems so fake to me. I love her voice though
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:07pm
Just found out about her today from that LSA thread lmaooooo idk why she's trying to make herself "different", authenticity is best, she should just be real. But anyway I'm listening to hr music now, the only song that stands out to me is Aftermath. I like the lyrics, she's talented, she needs to let that fake hipster, freckles, this is my real hair crap go though for me to support. I hate phony artists
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:16am
why would you put a fake freckle on your lip?

if you're going to do fake freckles...just get them permanently tattoo'd so its consistent...
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:39am
I've heard of fake beauty mark (remember the MM beauty mark) but fake freckles??  Since when freckles became a make-up icon? I must be getting old.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:59am
never heard of her until she was on the breakfast club...she's very pretty
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:02am
the LSA thread is a mess and they showed receiptsLOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:06am
post those receipts please
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12