BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Yall, Im Traumatized

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
motress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:37am
She probably didn't pay but $10-40 for that mess. So many little girls are playin hair in the kitchen using the most unnatural looking hair ever. And believe it or not some licensed stylists are doing this uglyness also.
 I overheard some lady at a graduation, getting compliments on a really yucky goddes braid style. She was telling them that this girl did it for $10. They all were trying to get the childs # so she could make them look foolish too.
Some ladies are totally in denial about these ugly invisible parts and hairline weaves. A few stylists do a very good job with the invisible part, but not many in my area.
Sponsored Links

LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 10:34am

LMAO...  My supervisor walks around like this every single day...  She always gets a full synthetic weave with two tracks laying side by side as her closure... Not attempt to conceal at all...

And had the nerve to asked if I had some hair in my stash that I wanted to get rid of...

Edited by LushHair_Fein - Jan 14 2013 at 10:34am
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:00pm
My sister didn't even pay for hers and she kept it in. She said she knew it looked bad but she kept walking around w/ it looking like that.

And my friend from college, omg, hers was atrocious. I never said a word though.
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:25pm
Yea, ironically most invisible parts are very visible....idk! Confused
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:59pm
If your friends or a family member is wearing a ratchet "visible" part please direct them to the nearest hat store.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic