BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yall I think my edges are just GONE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:06pm
How do you guys use the JBCO?
Sponsored Links

loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

How do you guys use the JBCO?

I have mine in an applicator bottle mixed with peppermint oil. I just dab some on the targeted area and massage it in. 
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:36pm
Have you tried scalp massages? Try massaging your edges with your fingertips JBCO or emu oil or whatever you decide to use every night before bed for like 10 minutes.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:42pm
i use it as a sealant.  After applying/massaging moisturizer/growth aide, i seal it all in with a dollup of JBCO in the palm and spread it all over my hair.

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:39am
Thank you ladies! I just ordered a bottle. My edges on one side are a little thin. I'll give this a try.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 12:21am
To the OP are your edges gone as in, smooth skin where edges used to be? Or is it just sparse? If your skin is smooth, then it's very likely they're gone for good. If it's just sparse, then you can reverse the damage.

The suggestions on here have been great. Castor oil definitely is ideal as it helps to grow your hair and thicken it. Liquid Gold is also good but you need to order it so Castor Oil is definitely an easier product to get immediately.

Have you considered taking an HSN to speed up the growth? Massages are also useful.

ETA:

I went to your blog and see you're taking Hairfinity. I would definitely recommend adding an oil scalp massage. I started using Liquid Gold every other night and massaging it into my scalp. Coupled with the Hairfinity, I got about an inch a month in growth. Get the LG with sulfur in it, the sulfur really jump starts your growth process and speeds it along.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jun 15 2013 at 12:25am
overseer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote overseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 4:27am
girl, try some grape seed oil!  It worked for me everytime!Wink
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 4:40pm
don't perm hair often

use jbco

start taking biotin

protect edges at all cost....no color, take off wigs if you wear as soon as you get home

NO tight braids or tight hair pins on edges

weaves4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaves4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 6:18pm
It doesn't matter which oil you use if you do not STOP doing the hair styles that broke off you edges in the first place you will never see any results. I would suggest trying wigs for a while. Oh yeah don't underestimate the importance of finger massaging the scalp it stimulates growth.

Good luck on re-growing your edges.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by weaves4life weaves4life wrote:

It doesn't matter which oil you use if you do not STOP doing the hair styles that broke off you edges in the first place you will never see any results. I would suggest trying wigs for a while. Oh yeah don't underestimate the importance of finger massaging the scalp it stimulates growth.

Good luck on re-growing your edges.

i was wondering.. a lot of ladies on the forum love "weaves" and "lacefronts"... could either of these be the culprit?

specifically lacefront wigs.. if that's the case? you can switch to full wigs.  Try the curly ones, or the type with bangs.  There's no hairline to "Blend" or "Glue"..  Since i've switched to full wigs, i no longer have hair loss problems at the edges.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>