BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Yall, I just found my friend in p0rn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

She obviously doesn't keep if too private if you randomly found her lol. I'd be like "Girl, I saw you on XYZ.com" it would be soooo hard to keep that info to myself but we were close, I wouldn't tell anyone else.

We're not close.. but at the same time, we don't know her as "Monique Symone" for a reason. Confused

Midna good summary of the thread and your dealings a few pages back but you forgot that you left her stage name up.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:25pm

She obviously doesn't keep if too private if you randomly found her lol. I'd be like "Girl, I saw you on XYZ.com" it would be soooo hard to keep that info to myself but we were close, I wouldn't tell anyone else.

We're not close.. but at the same time, we don't know her as "Monique Symone" for a reason. Confused

DP or better yet PD, Peter Dinklage X10000LOL

Edited by Diane (35) - May 18 2014 at 11:35pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I still luv you MIDNAHeart

But let's get serious now, so all these people posting in these weight lost threads don't have stretch marks?
 I don't understand the point of dissing people with stretch marks. I don't get it? Y'all mean as effThumbs Down

...sorry not sorry for noticing that and commenting. 

Edited by EPITOME - May 19 2014 at 12:05am
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Midna good summary of the thread and your dealings a few pages back but you forgot that you left her stage name up.
The irony.LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:54pm
Do we really care that Midna snitched on her friend? Or is this just another bhm guilt trip ?

Cuz I don't care. At all.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Do we really care that Midna snitched on her friend? Or is this just another bhm guilt trip ?

+1

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I still luv you MIDNAHeart

But let's get serious now, so all these people posting in these weight lost threads don't have stretch marks?
 I don't understand the point of dissing people with stretch marks. I don't get it? Y'all mean as effThumbs Down

stretch marks can be unattractive....

sn: I had stretch marks on my tits,thighs, even the back of my knees since 7th grade...
Still look good though..!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:09am
I doubt anyone really cares but own ya messiness... embrace it dont blame "bhm" when u are a willing participants. You can not play the innocent and heathen card..commit to a side...and do it with vigor.

Edited by Gkisses - May 19 2014 at 12:19am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Nope- i know neither minda nor her friend. But true to my "historian" nature (word to nekam) i had to point out that she left the info up there thus prompting whomever to find the twitter and so it went. 'tis all. Hey BBPSmile

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:19am
But.....this may discourage her from making future messy threads....why yall tryin to ruin a good thing? Stern SmileLOL we need all the messy threads we can get!

Hey Diane!! Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>