Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yall, I just found my friend in p0rn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Yall, I just found my friend in p0rn

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

her titties gotta lot of stretch marks
she got kids?


she's just giving this white man head? eaux. your friend is a ho. are you a ho?


fell.over.and.died....



LOL



i missed the lank....


what can i say....times are hard.

Middy, you didnt watch you say? ya aint no real freak...
Evil Smile


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 207590
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

but you said that you're not friends like that


So?
why is she obligated to tell you anything, when you're not even friends ?
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Quote
Talk live with Monique Symone now!
Price: $2.35 per minute.


shieeeeeeet

Her boobs have no volume....hate boobs like that...floppity. She is cute though



Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 397608
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:15pm
This thread needs consistency!
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:17pm
You can tell she hasnt been ...ruined yet. She still has that fresh-faced look, even in her no makeup pics....her body doesnt look like you'd expect a 20 something without kids to look tho
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 233802
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

but you said that you're not friends like that


So?
why is she obligated to tell you anything, when you're not even friends ?


She's not. Confused
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 233802
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:27pm
Where's the inconsistency, though?

I consider her in good graces. We may not be close friends, but I'm not willing to out her to other friends and people we know.

But because I'm not willing to out her out of courtesy and the fact that it's freaking porn and she's keeping this a secret from her daily life for clear reason, it's being assumed we are close, and therefore there's inconsistency?


I need concise elaboration.
Back to Top
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2010
Location: US - Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 27995
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:32pm
Uggghhhh her weave.....ugggghhh them Tony The Tiger stripes on her titties. 

Confused
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 397608
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:44pm
Well within this thread you've been friends ,not friends and acquaintances. You know her but you dont really know her. You feel she has the right to keep this life private but make a public thread about it and leak her identity.




Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 233802
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:45pm
I'll be blunt though, if anything in this thread is inconsistent, it's the morale.

This thread began with people raising their eyebrows at me posting the link. Members provided reason as to why that isn't right. I agreed with them and by page two, I removed the link, all identifying information of her now gone.

Despite this finger wagging, after the removal of the link, there were repeated asks for the link/name and posts expressing desire to see/know her.

Her Twitter, which I didn't provide was then dropped. Suddenly, some who were agreeing with the critiquing of me were in the same turn thanking those who posted any identifying information of her.

Pictures and other links of her are now openly shared despite the general tone being against this. Members are now switching from wagging their e-fingers at me to openly critiquing or complimenting her. Even the clearly instigative posts are getting thanks-a-plenty.

What was once the spoken bane of this thread has now become its unspoken catalyst.

I think I now know why I dropped that link and why I've spilled tea and dox on many others in the past. In this particular case, I didn't feel or think of a genuine motive in doing so, I just felt it accompanied the situation and was far more comfortable since you're all strangers.

But I think the real reason why I dropped that link is because there is a clear demand.

This is the culture of BHM at its purest and most blatant hence the outspoken false shock of many here.

 
It's more comfortable to look at when it's more subdued and obscured, isn't it? I won't shame any of you for that, that's cognitive dissonance at work; completely natural. Anyway, for those of you who told me it was wrong with genuine intent, I have read and heeded your words. For those who spoke against my action but in the same turn supported it...

For those who just don't get that I'm not outing her even though we're not close and I see her in good graces, I have faith in your brain.

I'm bored. This is my last post in this thread.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down