Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Y'all, I just found my friend in p0rn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:03am
I haven't read everything written in the last pages, but I think Midna was sharing about this girl "Monyque" because she needed to talk to someone about it, and didn't want to do it with someone who knew the girl. I don't think there was any shade in here from her, and she admitted later that the girl was not really her friend, but I have not read everything in here, so maybe there was something written here that proves the opposite?

**Note to self: when writing about an acquaintance, never refer to them as a friend, that way, it doesn't look like you are contradicting yourself**
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:04am
^^^^damn, never mind, this thread is not even about Monyque anymoreLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:04am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL Diane, BB did her job...linked to the perfect spot. 

ratid just seeing this thanks wonder. but man them titanagraphs look steep

cause i like y'all and Friday didnt bring me any phununckery

ETA S&F dont bother we long past that mess until midna's friend finds this thread by way of varys' or baelish's little snitches 

Edited by Diane (35) - May 17 2014 at 2:07am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:06am
oh an wonder woman i actually remember when you posted asking about finding the bones under the stairs...that was our very first lovely chat i believe...Heart 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:07am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

this chick was posting back during the pretty/plump era.  for a while i thought she was one of killa cams alter egos...lmaoooooooooooooo
honey dipped was faiizing?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:10am
TC i forgot to ask you what exactly did you learn in the prostitute thread? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....................

lordd who is killa cam? is that pookies?

Edited by Diane (35) - May 17 2014 at 2:10am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:14am
damn i been saying the same shyt since 2010...lmaoooooo
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:15am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ooooooh ya i forgot bout her..... wonder how they're all holding up. We need a reunion show. Grab ya wands and bullhorn s

is invoking the name 4b thicknezzz cliche yet?  because i would love to hear a success story from her.  

yep, i remember you being all up in there, TC Hug

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 17 2014 at 2:16am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:15am
TC, That's coz you trill

Edited by afrokock - May 17 2014 at 2:15am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

TC i forgot to ask you what exactly did you learn in the prostitute thread? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....................

lordd who is killa cam? is that pookies?

just about the thought process and a few other things.  like i never knew the industry term for fancy strip clubs...lol

camille....LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 42>
  Share Topic