Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Yall, I just found my friend in p0rn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:34am
that's what im referring to.  i personally think my aunt became possessed or some sh*t by living so close to the "scene"...idk too creepy honestly.  i brought over a Catholic guy i was dating once and he said the house had bad vibes, so i take his word for it.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 17 2014 at 12:34am
Sponsored Links

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Physiqque Physiqque wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

However I don't think Midna was tryin to get people to hate Twisted.......sexyandfamous was trying to lure people from random thoughts to relationships to talk sh*t about that woman....imo

No... Midna also made a thread in the Body Types section about Twisted too, basically tellin her to stay off over some bullshyt. Basically, takin one situation from a separate section and bringing the drama to another section. So how's your opinion on that? It was one leader and one followerConfused

Now, I'm not sayin that there weren't valid points, but who really gives a fucc?? To put in that much energy as a way to corrupt a members image (which to others, was unknown of up until that turning point {situations}) is just malice. Even scared members off the site, so the objection was met.

But they squashed there shyt so it's irrelevant now....

Anywho, is that friend on PICS the infamous Monique?? Not THE Monique right? lololol
she told twisted she's not allowed on bhm anymore? 

Not directly.. Insinuated more so.. The titles was "If you're pregnant and anti-black" I think it followed "stay off body types section" not bhm. She didn't even stated her Bhm username. More beat around the bush. I wouldn't have known shyt about it if the main member being talked about ain't respondShocked

But that's old shyt that they resolved amongst themselves

But who was that girl in PICS that this main thread is about?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:36am
That was u wonda? Never thought it was lol coulda sworn it was sum1 else. I couldnt read that thread fron the relationship section. I saw all that font in one post and sashayed away
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:36am
going across forums is doing too much.  i wonder why twisted never posts in TTT...probably knew it was a bad idea.

the girl in this thread is named Monique Symone. 
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Physique there are certain censored words here d.ick will turn to sausage for example and i beleive we recently got back the word "bitch"

No wonder not that, the bones in the basement.

Lolol no wonder!
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:37am
Im surprised no one made contact with the P.orn star damn I missed the good ole days.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:37am
yes, gkisses...that's when i used to over share on here...before i realized that ppl start trying to investigate your ass.  now i can't share what i wish i could.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:40am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that's what im referring to.  i personally think my aunt became possessed or some sh*t by living so close to the "scene"...idk too creepy honestly.  i brought over a Catholic guy i was dating once and he said the house had bad vibes, so i take his word for it.  

ohhhhhhh i see GK was pulling a fast one and saying "another member" gotcha wonder. 

RR i dont know was she the dIck whisperer or not? the wonderful i just couldnt she looked like a lovely lady on the First sunday choirCry

Nads we all over the place.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:41am
Ahh freshmen days where have they gone. If i use it as a plot for a movie ill give u a shout out
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:43am
i feel like the plump philly prostitute had a lot of defense when her ass selling pix hit the streets 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 41>
  Share Topic